foats

2017 tour reviews

I hope it's not winter. Fall or hold off till spring. I hate travelling when it's cold. And waiting outside in line to get in when it's cold. And having to pack winter items. Fingers crossed on fall or spring. I feel like maybe fall is a bit unrealistic; would make for a tight timeline and a lot of time away from family in 2017. But I'd be happy to hold out for nice weather in spring 2018 lol

I hope there's a November show with a Meet & Greet after the show, like the kind they did before the VIP soundchecks. I miss those. I probably won't go to any more VIP soundchecks. Three songs, a signed lanyard and a group photo for $104.99 is too expensive for my wallet.

Edited by girl

I convinced my fiance to go to Toronto for the Beautiful Midnight tour which was great, but flying up to Canada again for a fall or winter tour again so soon might be pushing it. Maybe I can sell it to her if I push for a different city. Ottawa?  :whistle:

I convinced my fiance to go to Toronto for the Beautiful Midnight tour which was great, but flying up to Canada again for a fall or winter tour again so soon might be pushing it. Maybe I can sell it to her if I push for a different city. Ottawa?  :whistle:

We did Montreal for BM and it was really nice. If he plays the Corona again I would highly suggest it, especially if you are into smaller venues.

• Upvote 1

I convinced my fiance to go to Toronto for the Beautiful Midnight tour which was great, but flying up to Canada again for a fall or winter tour again so soon might be pushing it. Maybe I can sell it to her if I push for a different city. Ottawa? :whistle:

The only pain about Ottawa is it's not General Admission.

Although I wonder if maybe Ottawa could ever be two nights at Algonquin Commons (which has both GA and seats) instead of one night at the NAC.

Although the acoustics of the NAC are amazing. Next time I'm not going to both with getting front row there I think and just get some balcony seats instead. Never been up there.