AnythingYouWant

Couple of things I found..

Hey y'all, been awhile.  This might be common knowledge at this point, I dunno, but I know some of you have been searching a long time for a lossless version of All Together.  Well, I'm re-doing my music library and trying to plug holes, and just happened to find that 7digital.ca has FLAC All Together for sale!  I don't know how long that's been there, but I had never found it before!  There is also a live acoustic version of Prime Time Deliverance as a bonus track to Vancouver (likely from the same show as the other Vancouver digital acoustic bonus tracks).  Go now, and send MG a couple of bucks so he can tour again when it's possible!

• Upvote 3

On 6/3/2020 at 8:10 PM, AnythingYouWant said:

There is also a live acoustic version of Prime Time Deliverance as a bonus track to Vancouver (likely from the same show as the other Vancouver digital acoustic bonus tracks).  

What are the other Vancouver digital acoustic bonus tracks??  Can you post more information about these tracks or, ideally, links to download?  THANKS!

I just downloaded the live version of Prime Time Deliverance... it is amazing.  

Does anyone know why MG didn't do some kind of Live Recording of his latest acoustic tour?  Why didn't CBC want to produce a show about it?  Literally every single other Canadian artist has some kind of CBC unplugged show.  Dallas Green has at least a few (which are great).  MG never gets any attention from Canadian media.  It is a shame because that tour was one of the best I've ever seen.  There are great bootleg recordings which I listen to but they are nothing compared to a professionally recorded and mixed live show/album. 

Imagine if CBC produced "Matthew Good: Solo Acoustic from Vancouver" from that tour.  He has never sounded better.  What a missed opportunity and a shame.

5 hours ago, patrickjnixon said:

What are the other Vancouver digital acoustic bonus tracks??  Can you post more information about these tracks or, ideally, links to download?  THANKS!

There are 3 bonus live songs at the end of Vancouver on iTunes/Apple Music.  Not available in US but I can see them there for Canada if you search the album.  Not sure on where/when they were exactly recorded. 

26 minutes ago, Prairieboy said:

Does anybody know what happened to the video footage from that show that the live video of Decades was professionally shot?  I thought there was going to be a DVD or something coming out of that concert?

That seemed to be the potential plan, I believe video for Load Me Up was also posted, but then nothing since unfortunately.  

• Upvote 1

On 6/3/2020 at 10:10 PM, AnythingYouWant said:

Hey y'all, been awhile.  This might be common knowledge at this point, I dunno, but I know some of you have been searching a long time for a lossless version of All Together.  Well, I'm re-doing my music library and trying to plug holes, and just happened to find that 7digital.ca has FLAC All Together for sale!  I don't know how long that's been there, but I had never found it before!  There is also a live acoustic version of Prime Time Deliverance as a bonus track to Vancouver (likely from the same show as the other Vancouver digital acoustic bonus tracks).  Go now, and send MG a couple of bucks so he can tour again when it's possible!

HUUUGE thanks for posting this! Especially the note about "Prime Time Deliverance".

This is from MG's first-ever show at Massey Hall - October 26, 2007. Duncan Coutts from Our Lady Peace recorded the show for MG.

I think MG said at some point that there were union issues that made it prohibitively expensive to release the show in its entirety. The three iTunes bonus tracks on Vancouver are from the same show. There are a couple of audience recordings floating around from that night, too.

This was one my favourite songs from that night, so it's especially awesome to finally have the soundboard.

I actually shot this song on my little digital camera that night from the upper deck. (Feels like a millennium ago.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ro7U8wigizk

Edited by uglyredhonda