Bladeso

Over 18?

Well in resopnse to running4home's rant about lofi-bsides I have decided that as a citizen of the age of majority, and as canadain I have decided to start the Lofi Bsides Party.

Our mission Statement:

Due to the lack of compasion that has been given in the past years by the record companies we the people wish to have a say as to which Cds MUST be put back into reproduction.

Other goals include but are not limited to:

Haveing Matt Good become minsiter of forigen affairs

A triple E senate

Plus have a utopian socitey that will resemble this message board where the asshole get sent into exile (most likly Antartica where it is cold and kinda like canada)

As the for runner for this part I only as kto be the UN representitive for Canada

Edited by Bladeso

I've never understood the desire to own Lofi-bsides. Overall, it's pretty pointless and crappy. "Born to Kill" is pretty much the same as the Beautiful Midnight version. Actually, the BM version is better.

Download "fated" and avoid "Enjoy the Silence" all together.

Just a little friendly advice from your neighborhood Tim.

I wanna be the mascot.

weren't you already??

;).

It's not official until I get a badge. :angry:

well here you can have the badge :angry: to be the offical mascot. You will be the LBP Loser, you will look like stockwell gay... did I jsut say stockwell gay? just a fcken slip of the lip

hahaha that video clip was so funny.

here's a picture i drew of a viking ship and the sasquatch.. classic Matt Good video clip.

if i'm prime minister.. doesnt first lady refer to my wife??

*why howdy lauren ;)..lol*

I'd make it my mission to pass a bill.. Bill MG.. that states that all crappy music will be forbidden within the Canadian limits. This includes but is not limited to: Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, Good Charlotte, Simple Plan, Usher, Jay-Z, Beyonce, 50 Cent, Lloyd Banks, Shania Twain (for being a traitor), N Sync, Backstreet Boys, Jessica Simpson, Ashlee Simpson, Hilary Duff, Lindsay Lohan and other names to futher be amended onto this evergrowing list.

What say ye the people?? Dont be an economic girly man!

I'd make it my mission to pass a bill.. Bill MG.. that states that all crappy music will be forbidden within the Canadian limits. This includes but is not limited to: Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, Good Charlotte, Simple Plan, Usher, Jay-Z,, Beyonce, 50 Cent, Lloyd Banks, Shania Twain (for being a traitor), N Sync, Backstreet Boys, Jessica Simpson, Ashlee Simpson, Hilary Duff, Lindsay Lohan and other names to futher be amended onto this evergrowing list.

WOW...Do you want me to call you an idiot now, or later?

I'd make it my mission to pass a bill.. Bill MG.. that states that all crappy music will be forbidden within the Canadian limits. This includes but is not limited to: Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, Good Charlotte, Simple Plan, Usher, Jay-Z, Beyonce, 50 Cent, Lloyd Banks, Shania Twain (for being a traitor), N Sync, Backstreet Boys, Jessica Simpson, Ashlee Simpson, Hilary Duff, Lindsay Lohan and other names to futher be amended onto this evergrowing list.

WOW...How the hell can you say this man is shit?

Thats just fucking ridiculous.

I do believe I said Jay-Z sucked for a reason...

oh right right.. cause he's a moron.. what the hell is H to the Izzo.. V to the Izza..

I for one feel ashamed FOR You.. for trying to support a man who in a genre dedicated to speaking of riches, bitches, and cars (well nothing about cars rhymed with riches.. so it didnt flow as well).. Jay-Z is a genius.. what a COMMUNIST thing to say.

(well nothing about cars rhymed with riches.. so it didnt flow as well)

haha....it was still very poetic.

Moonlight_Graham  Posted on Oct 21 2004, 12:22 PM

I can be Canadian Ambassador to the U.S., since i don't officially hate the entire guts of George Bush (just some of them)

I personally hold a grudge against his spleen...always filtering out toxins...jeez..

I do believe I said Jay-Z sucked for a reason...

oh right right.. cause he's a moron.. what the hell is H to the Izzo.. V to the Izza..

I for one feel ashamed FOR You.. for trying to support a man who in a genre dedicated to speaking of riches, bitches, and cars (well nothing about cars rhymed with riches.. so it didnt flow as well).. Jay-Z is a genius.. what a COMMUNIST thing to say.

Buddy, do some research, listen to his songs.

You need to understand that the man isn't only about 'bitches and ho's' like you put it. He's done just as much for the black community as Matthew Good has for poverty awareness.

In the end, in my view, helping a person out is the same, no matter where or in what community.

i nominate myself to be the head of the armed forces. DA DA DIT DA!

Back to Fun Kiddo's and jsut remember if you join we can have a vote too instead of fighting needlessly over what will be considered music.

Insane_child just a a note since you are head of the natinal forces, the boy scouts need to be home by 8:30 and they are not allowed knifes since little timmy's acceident

um I am still looking for offical party oppostion, Minister of_________ (you fill in blank) Plus a hole bunch of senetors who live down in mexico

Party Oppositiion??? Who in their right minds would oppose bringing back LO FI!?!?!??

Matthew Good himself, and collectors would oppose it. The whole concept of that idea was to make a certain amount of albums (not sure of the number), for the true collector fans. That's why it says "limited edition".

Sorry to break the news to you kids, they aren't gonna bring it back, just like they won't bring back "Loser Anthems" for that ready (only 35,000 copies made, DUH!)

Oh ya, i'm back.