Dookas27018

Mg: A Self Righteous Prick?

I think Matt Good was just in here looking for someone who saved his prose that he had posted on his site. After taking a look at the first page of this forum, and seeing this topic, he probably thinks this place is just as bad as the Metro. Not that he'd ever regularly visit here anyway, but it would have been nice to show that this was a place where people don't make assumptions about him personally. I don't think he would have taken kindly to a certain person commenting on his love life. To those that want to bitch and whine about how Matt Good is too political, or he's too biased, or his new record sucks, or how he's a paranoid zealot, or that he's whiny, guess what: the majority of us don't want to fucking hear about it. I think it's fucking funny that some people bitch and whine about Matt bitching and whining (and I realize that I'm bitching and whining about the fact that people bitch and whine about Matt bitching and whining, so don't bother pointing that out).

I think Matt Good was just in here looking for someone who saved his prose that he had posted on his site. After taking a look at the first page of this forum, and seeing this topic, he probably thinks this place is just as bad as the Metro. Not that he'd ever regularly visit here anyway, but it would have been nice to show that this was a place where people don't make assumptions about him personally. I don't think he would have taken kindly to a certain person commenting on his love life. To those that want to bitch and whine about how Matt Good is too political, or he's too biased, or his new record sucks, or how he's a paranoid zealot, or that he's whiny, guess what: the majority of us don't want to fucking hear about it. I think it's fucking funny that some people bitch and whine about Matt bitching and whining (and I realize that I'm bitching and whining about the fact that people bitch and whine about Matt bitching and whining, so don't bother pointing that out).

;) yes yes yes yes!!!!

I like how someone being conscious about his society and the world that surrounds him can be attacked so blatantly because of what he likes to do in his spare time.

the ironic part about that post, was that the author took the time to write all that out, all while saying how matt spends all his time infront of a computer. That post was huge.

ok well maybe not that big, but you get my point right?

Who are we to judge anyone. We're all doing the same thing.