denneymac

Help Matthew Good!

May I have everyone's attention please!

Sadly, the it's true Matt is done with the blog, but we can still fight to for him to show we care. Please unite with me in bringing Matthew back. Let us make a petition or a website of our own, run by the fans for Matthew, so that he can post still and speak his mind freely. Yes, we cannot stop the negitive comments to him, but we can let him know we stand with him and we will defend him. United we stand for our views.

Look, Matt has touched my life in so many ways and it made me cry to hear he left the site. I'm not giving up on it nor him. Neither should any of you. Please some aide me in my quest. If somehow we can help, let us. I don't know how to reach Matt in anyway but through the voices of the fans, and that is us. I'll try alone if I have to.

Matt, if you happen to read this, I believe in you and will do my best to help bring back your blog or whatever you want. Everyone has a right to an opinion, why should yours be excluded? "If god he gave you a voice, then use it" But if that's what you really want to do, then I will still do all I can to defend you or show my respect.

If anyone wants to help me. email me @ [email protected]

Please don't give up. Thank you for taking the time to read this

No, I am kidding...YES it is for real. I just want to show my graditude. I figured others would want to do the same. Now, I am trying to set up something so they can have a chance. Call me crazy. Call me anything. Just a dedicated fan.

I understand what you're saying, but he's apparently thought long and hard about this decision. If he had any intention of bringing it back, he would. If he ever does, I'll support it, but there's nothing you can do about it now. Just keep up the support and respect his decisions. Thats what makes a dedicated fan.

The problem is if too many people try and "encourage" him to release his blog publically again, he's just going to go deeper underground.

Unfortinatly I dont think there is much we can do ;)

Unless we could track down all the people that have harrased him over the years and beat them to a bloody pulp. But still violence usually doesn't solve anything.

I would be most greateful is somebody could pass along the new

mblog address to me. My computer has gone through some serious issues over the past couple weeks and my bookmarks, cache, and history are all missing. It seems that somebody hijacked my ip address and hacked into my computer. If somebody could pass that address along, I thank you in advance.

I for one am going go along with Matts wishes and not pass along the adress, although it is rather easy to find. I say that, but I had to hire a friend to find it for me. If and when things get out of and and the assholes discover it again, then I suggest those who care prevent it from getting ruined again. Now could someone please delete this thread?

Then could somebody give me a hint of how to find it? I assure you that I am not one of the assholes that ruined the old Mblog. That site was visited by me daily, sometimes several times a day, so I could pull articles to discuss with my US History and US Government classes. Nothing gets high school kids thinking like a point of view they never considered. I have an off day today and would love to come back to school tomorrow with a brand new article for my students.

UPDATE @ 12:28 PM EST- Nevermind, I found the site. It took less than a minute to find it.

Edited by thefutureisxrated

For one, not all the indiviuals on here are still in high school my friend, myself included.

The reason why the mblog wasn't made public was because of the few select assholes who decided to ruin it. As such, he made it private and requested for those who knew about the address to keep it private. I would say that was a fairly reasonable request. It only takes one moron to spoil it for everyone.

Although your intentions for the blog may be good, you can't blame the folks on here for not antying up the information as theyve been asked to keep it quiet. Its not fair of you to vent your frusterations on them for doing what matt requested. If you really respected the man, you would respect his request as well.

For one, not all the indiviuals on here are still in high school my friend, myself included.

The reason why the mblog wasn't made public was because of the few select assholes who decided to ruin it. As such, he made it private and requested for those who knew about the address to keep it private. I would say that was a fairly reasonable request. It only takes one moron to spoil it for everyone.

Although your intentions for the blog may be good, you can't blame the folks on here for not antying up the information as theyve been asked to keep it quiet. Its not fair of you to vent your frusterations on them for doing what matt requested. If you really respected the man, you would respect his request as well.

Are your comments directed at me? If so, when did I vent my frustrations on anybody?