America's Matthew Good? What the fuck? I don't get that, but they're pretty sweet. They have Two albums of amazing and one album of suck. They can swing both ways!!

I actually saw them live last week... i might post a few songs if you want...

Which ones the album of suck, Dan?

I LOOOOOOVE THEM.

One of my favourites, somewhere behind Matthew Good, and Incubus.

Bert McCracken screaming gives me goosebumps.

P.S. Dan, are those songs live? I'll give you my first born if you could send some my way.. eh eh?

The Used=Yellowcard=Good Charlotte=New Found Glory=any other whiny pop-punk band that can get added to the list.

just call them pop, ok, because there is nothing punk about any of those bands.

Hey! They don't wash their hair and they wear eyeliner!

The Used=Yellowcard=Good Charlotte=New Found Glory=any other whiny pop-punk band that can get added to the list.

just call them pop, ok, because there is nothing punk about any of those bands.

Hey! They don't wash their hair and they wear eyeliner!

that could describe hairbands or marilyn manson too, though

I wouldn't put The Used or My Chemical Romance anywhere on the same list as Good Charlotte, Yellowcard and New Found Glory.

But that's just me.

P.S. I don't care how dirty Bert McCracken is, I'd still do him twice. Fucking sexy.

I can't bring myself to spend 2 seconds listening to these idiots since i saw them on Much a little while back. The idiot singer guy started yelling obscenities into the mic on live TV - for no other reason than to piss off the VJ who asked a personal question - and then I guess they fucked up the power to the whole building and screwed much music over.

Yeah, i know, uuuhhh that's funny. No it's not, it's fucking stupid, and i recommend that no one ever listen to the used for fear of helping them believe that they're not worthless.

I can't bring myself to spend 2 seconds listening to these idiots since i saw them on Much a little while back. The idiot singer guy started yelling obscenities into the mic on live TV - for no other reason than to piss off the VJ who asked a personal question - and then I guess they fucked up the power to the whole building and screwed much music over.

Yeah, i know, uuuhhh that's funny. No it's not, it's fucking stupid, and i recommend that no one ever listen to the used for fear of helping them believe that they're not worthless.

You judge a band's music by something one member did more than two years ago? Good for you, kiddo.

Have i ever mentioned that you need to lighten up?

PS~ JENNY! No, i can't say that i have any Used live. I wish though...

they cam out this year well 2004 to be exact