Moonlight_Graham

So An Anti-gay Marriage Guy Knocked On My Door...

so people fucking dogs is ok to you?

What would be awesome though is if a human and his/her dog spouse adopt a human child. "Hey fellas, this is my dad Rover. Just don't make fast movements or he'll bite you..."

fucking dogs is against the law. dudes on dudes isn't.

50 NF points to anyone who can tell me why that, "Marry your cousin? Then where's the line drawn? Marrying dogs? Slippery sloap! Slippery sloap!" argument is flamingly retarded.

The better question would be who is repsonsible for feeding the puppies?

But anyways, as for the slippery slope argument, I think it comes from the fact that it is currently illegal to marry your cousin/brother/sister/mom/dad/whatever, but if you start making certain aspects legal, where do you draw the line. For example if you make it legal to marry first cousins, how is that any different than marrying your sister, etc.

There's a dick in my apartment complex with a "Referendum on Same-Sex Marriage" sign in his window. What. the fuck. A marriage is an agreement between two people, what does what anyone else wants have to do with it? The state should respect and allow marriages between people and trees for all I fucking care.

i would write "Homo Sex Rulezzzz" on his door, but i'm an asshole.

There's a dick in my apartment complex with a "Referendum on Same-Sex Marriage" sign in his window.  What. the fuck.  A marriage is an agreement between two people, what does what anyone else wants have to do with it?  The state should respect and allow marriages between people and trees for all I fucking care.

i would write "Homo Sex Rulezzzz" on his door, but i'm an asshole.

i'll write it on your door, fag.

so, I was watching CSI tonight, and apparently incest is a class b felony in nevada. my question is why? why is it illegal to get it on with your relatives? sure, it's gross and kinda creepy, maybe even morally wrong, but if both people are consenting adults what's the problem?

sorry, this is kind of off-topic, but there was talk earlier in the thread about incest...

so, I was watching CSI tonight, and apparently incest is a class b felony in nevada. my question is why? why is it illegal to get it on with your relatives? sure, it's gross and kinda creepy, maybe even morally wrong, but if both people are consenting adults what's the problem?

sorry, this is kind of off-topic, but there was talk earlier in the thread about incest...

because inbreeding is more likely to produce offspring with deformities or health deficiencies.

50 NF points to anyone who can tell me why that, "Marry your cousin? Then where's the line drawn? Marrying dogs? Slippery sloap! Slippery sloap!" argument is flamingly retarded.

why is this argument "retarted".

Its a valid question. If gays are allowed to marry, then should cousins be allowed to marry? What about siblings? And polygamy? These are untradiontal relaitonships just like gay relationships, so why should their rights be denied?

50 NF points to anyone who can tell me why that, "Marry your cousin?  Then where's the line drawn?  Marrying dogs?  Slippery sloap!  Slippery sloap!" argument is flamingly retarded.

why is this argument "retarted".

Its a valid question. If gays are allowed to marry, then should cousins be allowed to marry? What about siblings? And polygamy? These are untradiontal relaitonships just like gay relationships, so why should their rights be denied?

please refer to Saturnine's last post. he said what i was about to.