Vance

Fantastic Four

Pretend that Kirsten Dunst isn't in the movie and it's super keen. Alfred Molina is his usual amazing self, plays Doc Ock very well in my opinion, for a guy who's too tall.

hahah what really put me off from watching F4 was my local newspapers review of it. The whole page was dedicated to it, and well it was blank except for the bottom where it said....."thats the only nice thing we can say about it!" Good shit!

i just saw this movie last night. i took my dad because i'm just about the greatest son that ever was and he thought it was a fun movie, but me? i thought it lacked a lot. it scares me to see these new marvel movies tanking.

to me, marvel is one of the greatest things to happen to humans since... since i invented the wheel.(i just thought my dad would like it since, once again, i am the greatest son pretty much ever.) and i dont want these gods of paper to be made into some cheesey batman mistake.(i think we all know i am talking about the batman movies after Tim Burton and before Chris Nolan)

the movie was full of product placement and bad acting. Chiklis let me down and the guy who palyed the torch was abit too cocky. he really was the best one in the movie though.

i guess all-in-all it did capture the real FF in all their cheesy, cartoonish way. because lets face it, Stan Lee broke the mold with them but really, its all about MOTHER FUCKING SPIDER-MAN!

Edited by prettyboy

Yeah i just watched the film and hated it. But the "where are your ears?" line was classic. I love it when incredibly serious moments are punctured by indifferent or light-hearted remarks.

Crappy movie, but like someone said: the comics suck too. I didn't expect much.

Sidenote: Shadowkitten the .gif in your sig is awesome.

Edited by static