Word on the street is that they're coming to Fredericton.

Man, when a band that used to be the biggest thing in music has to tour fredericton, you knew they've slid.

i know. i'm going to see a good chunk of canada in august. i'm thinking about moving away in the fall, but i need capital, a plan, et cetera.

Maybe i'll ask Maverick if i could stay with him for a week.

why is Hamilton pitiful? i went on a field trip to a Catholic high school in hamilton about 10 years ago, to say a play about morals or something. that was my only visit.

that's what a lot of Canada is going through right now. That is exactly how i'd describe fredericton.

It's hard to find an identity when the world won't let you catch your breath and think.

Although their single "Incomplete" is 10x better than any of the crap they've ever thrown together, I can safely state there there a 0% chance that I'll be at their concert (can you really call it a concert if most of the songs they sing were pre-recorded?) at the MTS Centre.

Running4home should save her money and buy System of A Down /w The Mars Volta tickets, or at the very least Robert Plant tickets.

Edited by Gob

Running4home should save her money and buy System of A Down /w The Mars Volta tickets, or at the very least Robert Plant tickets.

August 29, Montreal OH YEAH!!

I admittedly sing along to the new single, however I will not be attending. Though I did purchase my sister & mom tickets online for the Toronto show, because they're computer illiterate.

I don't think I've ever actually been to Hamilton, other than driving through/past it.

i feel incomplete without bsb tickets

oh snap

it all started out innocently enough at the beggining of this school year. I had those cheesy postcard pictures of the bsb from when they first came out in my locker as a joke. Then people see them and tell me they hear the backstreet boys are coming back. Then random people walking by would comment and id be like hey backstreets back, and someone else near by would always say alright

by best friend listens to crappy music and is always on a crappy station and so i heard incomplete a lot. Its fun to get into it and sing along. and so we pulled out all the old material and then we found out they were coming to town

naturally i got presale tix so im row 23 baby

i hope theres lots of pyrotechnics and other spectacles that a boy band show should have

and its on the last day of summer before school starts so its one final hurrah before i have to live in reality again

Nooo how everyone knows the green ranger wasn't Irish was because he could do martial arts, no drunk man could kill a devil thing, you have to be sober! And its fair to say that no one with Irish blood in them is sober....ever the children and infants!

Could you really call them Boys still. Well aside from Nick Carter they all seem pretty mature. You can't call them Backstreet Men, sounds kinda creepy! I'd call them Backstreet Young Adults! Yeee BSYA!!!