Dan #2

Kids These Days

Sydney and I were wandering about a mall a few months back and there was this little girl, couldn't have been more than 7, wearing a tiny, TINY, miniskirt, tight pink shirt, fishnets, heels, and to top it all off she was talking on a cell phone! We were both slightly disgusted.

Kids these days disgust me, but there is nothing we can really do about it...I'm sure we all disgusted the generation before us, and the one before them and so on.

Man, those are all over the place. It's really disgusting indeed, I don't understand who lets them go out of the house with those things?

I think the worst age is probably around 14/15, cause you're old enough to know better when it comes to doing all the silly things kids do (like drugs, fighting etc..) but on the other hand, you're not old enough to be granted some of the privileges only adults can have. Plus you have all the highschool drama shit, first start dating, probably don't have that much money, man being a kid is tough shit.

when i was a kid, those god-awful rat-tails were in fashion. i hated my mom for not letting me have one, but now....!

and yes dan, you're very bad. may i discipline you?

Once i was in Tim Hortons and i was with my gf of the time and a guy who was obviously gay served us and i ordered a muffin and nothing else, and she ordered something, then we went and sat down and when i opened my bag there was a chocolate donut on top of my muffin.

He wanted to discipline me too.

I assume that you buttered the muffin?

P.S. maybe the donut symbolizes something...

i butter nothing.

PS i think you're right hahaha

teehee... chocolate donut. i'll give you a chocolate donut. 

i will accept said donut if made with apple sauce, and not eggs ;)

I think the worst age is probably around 14/15, cause you're old enough to know better when it comes to doing all the silly things kids do (like drugs, fighting etc..)

I ref basketball on weekends, and I know exactly what you're talking about. It's funny how the younger players are, by and large, far more mature than the older players. I've never had a problem with under 12, but all the older kids are where the shit comes from. This is also partially why I no longer play basketball.