Crusader

NF Achievments post

Mabey I should grow a sleazy mustache? j/k

423 post bitches!

Dude, I've always thought you just mistyped maybe, and that's why it's always screwed up and typed mabey, but I've finally figured it out! You just spell it wrong. So, today's spelling lesson is M.A.Y.B.E

423 post bitches!

Dude, I've always thought you just mistyped maybe, and that's why it's always screwed up and typed mabey, but I've finally figured it out! You just spell it wrong. So, today's spelling lesson is M.A.Y.B.E

I'm a dyslexic crack baby. Gosh, maybe you can help with some Hooked on Phonics instead of making fun.

423 post bitches!

I'm a dyslexic crack baby. Gosh, maybe you can help with some Hooked on Phonics instead of making fun.

that is a good response.

touche

But what's its meaning?

It means that Jarrod rocks that universe and the world and the cosmos and all the atmosphere and the gods and heaven and hell if people believe in that or if they don't I still do. I'm awesome. The J TEAM!!!!

WHO WANTS TO HELP ME ROCK?!?!?!?!!

Okay, I"m going to start a petition. People sign up.

-Jarrod

-Jarrod

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

yeah, after that you got Chuck (God) Norris, then Steven Shitgal then Jean-Claude Van Damme. The hoff is a good starting point for the banners, though I think the mighty CN should be higher.

p.s.- I'm exactally 100 posts ahead of you!

Edited by Hyphnip