bobbyshane

Anyone Into Lost?

ok so i dont wanna sound pushy, or do i!?!? but WHAT THE FUCK IS THE HANSO FOUNDATION!!? i saw the add, and thought, hmm, thats gay. but what do they do? are they just a thing to watch for next season of the show or what? oh and by the way, nice avatar silent. thats tight. wicked movie

The Hanso Foundation is going to pop in the show somewhere. I think the Darma Initiative and The Hanso Foundation are somehow linked. If you check out the website, there seem to be plenty of clues, but what do they mean, that's the question. By watching the entire two seasons, one thing is for sure, everyone on the island is linked to each other in some way.

Edited by matrix

This aired after the finale. Its pretty interesting and obviously he's lying where it has nothing to do with lost but according to this guy the dharma initiative is a project that was abandoned years ago. Life extention projects? Persephone? Its all kinda neat.

Interveiw with Hugh McIntyre of the Hanso Foundation:

http://abc.go.com/fsp/index.html?channel=JimmyKimmelLive

(click on video 3)

Edited by mrjones

The Hanso Foundation is going to pop in the show somewhere. I think the Darma Initiative and The Hanso Foundation are somehow linked. If you check out the website, there seem to be plenty of clues, but what do they mean, that's the question. By watching the entire two seasons, one thing is for sure, everyone on the island is linked to each other in some way.

Hanso founded the Dharma Initiative.

The Hanso Foundation is going to pop in the show somewhere.  I think the Darma Initiative and The Hanso Foundation are somehow linked.  If you check out the website, there seem to be plenty of clues, but what do they mean, that's the question.  By watching the entire two seasons, one thing is for sure, everyone on the island is linked to each other in some way.

Hanso founded the Dharma Initiative.

Well, there you go then.

the finale just ended. i wish they had all answers, and just ended the damn show, now i gotta find out what is going to happen next season

Well the good news is they are aware that people will be pissed if the show goes on forever. Last I heard, they were planning on wrapping up around 5-7 seasons.