bobbyshane

Anyone Into Lost?

yeah the second season kind of started off slow and made me think it wasnt going to compare... but after a few episodes i realized all the not as good episodes were really just leading up to one really awesome one ...

and what the hell was with the black smoke stuff the episode before last???? i felt ripped off and lied to by that... all the really awesome visuals theyve had in that show and all the sudden really fake looking black smoke shows up like its the big bad man of the island... i'm so confused..

Yeah, the second season has really picked up. This episode was especially strong. I love the new dynamic with Sayid and Charlie, its like they have turned to the "dark side". Makes for good watching.

I guess everything in that diagram is already figured out... pretty neat. Wonder whats in the middle of the six hatches.

post-21-1143773274.jpg

I think I bashed this in some other thread, anyway.

this show is becoming the x-files . it increasingly spews out more questions than answers. And, just like the x-files, it's become plainly obvious that the answers to those questions will be postponed until nobody cares about the show anymore. as long as there's a nerdy following large enough to sustain ratings the producers will stretch the show.

it's like the Leafs. As long as people care, there will never be a satisfying end to the Leafs story.

all the characters exhibit the same overly mysterious demeanor which makes the show appear phony in the same manner that C.S.I detectives made investigative shows boring years ago. Everyone's cunning, sarcastic and wise. Instead of each character being his or her own character, there's just a myriad of lines which can be randomly spoken by everyone and everyone generally sounds the same. it's like there's only one character, and that character is boring as hell. kind of like the Gilmore Girls or General hospital.

Edited by heyrabbit

hmm.. the theory is interesting.. tho... i don't know.. it just seems a bit.. much... i've rather enjoyed the past couple episodes =) rather annoyed with the "off weeks" tho... we watched season 1 after the fact.. and now having to wait.. and commercial breaks... nervewracking!!!! =)