RicardoObviouso

Bye Car

So why do you wish that we knew them? It's not like we'd miss anything special.

I've met identical girls. I'm not really that fond of them anymore, after they refused threesomes.

But, back to the point, were they identical in the sense that they all shared a really weak sort of rebellion against conformity and "the man", while incapable of original and complex thought?

thats internet for ya.

car update:

its apparently been quite a pain in the ass for audi trying to reupholster seats and dash, and icbc is once again considering writing it off completely... so i visted my local mercedes benx dealer yesterday and i am now demoing the amg version of the C55 Sport. its fucking wild... and $83,0000. i'm afraid of falling in love.

....that car has gone back to the dealer. sexier than hell.... but WAY to expensive.

i'm meeting with a guy tomorrow afternoon who is trying to find someone to take-over the lease on his 2001 Honda S2000. i normally wouldnt be down for something like this, but its super cheap, so we'll see. from what i've heard there's nothing quite like 120 horsepower per litre of displacement.... and including buyout option, i would be getting it for a steal.

just found out i'm going up on sunday for the day, monday i have a big meeting and yeah, im getting the S2000 signed over to me, then back up tuesday with the voda girl.

the guy with the S2000 came by, i sat in it (fell in love right away) then drove it. apparently in order to enjoy the S2000 you have to really enjoy driving with a manual transmission... it requires your hand to be constantly on the shifter. also a big fan of the digital everything display. the only thing i regret about the C55 is the fact that its has bluetooth. nothing better than saying "call marlie!" while driving down the road and having the car dial my office number and subsequently hearing my secretary through the sound system. shoulda seen my buddy's face when i said "CALL!" and the music cut out and it asked for the number.