Lauren

Funniest LInes..

i was watching law and order once and dct. munch had to talk to a theripist for people with schizophrenia and she was in a group session when he came to her office to see her, so he pulls her out of the group session and he says to the group "talk amongst yourselves"

haha i lost it... made my day.

what are the funniest lines you've heard?

I heard that they want to do a Giles spin off called "Ripper". That'd be awesome. Also they are making a movie about Firefly called Serenity. I never watched Firefly but anything by Joss Whedon is perfection in my eyes and I love Nathan Fillion. He is from Edmonton! (I think)

Well, I don't really watch Sci-Fi other then Buffy and Angel and now they are both over...how am I going to quell my geeky science fiction appetite without any shows to watch? Oh and so I am not to far off topic I am trying to remember a line from the funniest show ever, Seinfield, something about Jerry started to cry and he says "What is this salty discharge?"

dont knock firefly, that show had potential....i havent watched it regularly since they cancalled it, but my gosh, some good lines in that one....and what was a very clever character humor system...i seriously busted a gut watching this show!...and the whole space western was cool

"the following tale of alien encounters is true, and by true i mean false, they are lies, but entertaining ones, and in the end is that not the truth? the answer is no"

"keep watching the skiis!...i mean skies"

i love that episode of the simpsons!