Colt 45

Yea or nea?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Yea or nea?

• Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Nea
    • Go fuck yourself (i don't drink)

Guest apsham

I can't stand beer, one gulp of the stuff makes me feel sick to my stomach, not exactly sure why. I hate making my way through one beer, but I drink a quart of hard stuff like it's nothing.

I know exxxactly how you feel. I hate beer, but end up drinking it often anyway due to extreme peer pressure. How can you say no to "Hey Owen, why don'tcha get that cock out of your mouth and replace it with a beer?" ?

I like to drink hard stuff, but drinking beer is more fun usually. I don't get drunk as fast, and it is a different sort of drunk. Last night I was drinking spiced rum and it knocked me on my ass way too fast. I was passed out by about 10:30.

Yeah, I had the poor judgement in first year to attempt to declare War On Vodka for a day. A buddy and I popped the bottles after our classes ended at 11:45 in the morning.

And just kept going to see who'd give up first: Vodka or Us.

A lack of foresight when it came to mixers did us in, however. As once I ran out of lemonade, it was just me and straight lemon vodka.

And then people started playing beeramid.

And I wound up with the Queen of Spades.

So I polished off half a glass of the stuff. Went to the bathroom, lost my dinner, and decided to wave the white flag and head to the bar with my cohorts for beer.

The night progressed into oblivion.

Yeah. Hard liquor always wins in a fight.