365_days_gone

Mgb Videos

There's a version of MGB playing the Much Music Video Awards kicking around somewhere... Load Me Up I believe... I'm also remembering something about a Matthew Good Band bacon and eggs breakfast? Not sure why.

I know theres a whole MuchWest (best show on muchmusic before they combined it with MuchEast and made goingcoastal) called 48 hours in the life of the Matthew Good Band.

They followed the band around BC for a couple shows.

a lot of behind the scenes footage of the band and on stage performances.

the whole special was really cool...wish i could find a copy of it.

step 1. find the vhs (i have a pretty good idea where it is)

step 2. find someone who knows how to rip the video and convert it (i might know someone who knows how to do that)

i want to share the awesomeness that was this muchwest special, trust me.

i have the snowjob show that was recorded for much music in 99. It's proshot. i also have all the videos up to carmelina, Matt's bbc interview, and going to meet rockstar mgb edition on the tape as well. A lucky teen girl gets to meet mgb during the recording of audio of being,plays soccer with the band, and looks at vintage tshirts.

Il trade or make copys for anyone interested

Wouldn't most of the MGB performances have been just before digital cameras got popular and got sound on their recording devices...

You think so? ;)

Well ya like an MTV performance or something would be fine.

Yes, I think so, they'll be the performances that were on TV though...

i have the snowjob show that was recorded for much music in 99. It's proshot. i also have all the videos up to carmelina, Matt's bbc interview, and going to meet rockstar mgb edition on the tape as well. A lucky teen girl gets to meet mgb during the recording of audio of being,plays soccer with the band, and looks at vintage tshirts.

Il trade or make copys for anyone interested

I would deffinately want a copy of any of those. Would be much appreciated. I dont know if I would have anything to give u in return though....

and going to meet rockstar mgb edition on the tape as well. A lucky teen girl gets to meet mgb during the recording of audio of being,plays soccer with the band, and looks at vintage tshirts.

I am very interested in seeing this again...I remember it being one of the better GTMARS they ever did

now we need someone to track down Matt's appearance on the show BUZZ and i'll be happy as all hell.

if you can get it to a decent size, i got some web space to upload it to

then everyone on this post can grab it

and i just found out about youtube.com search for matthew good ....theres tons of shit there

Edited by euphonious

Unfortunetely theres no videos of the band. I dont like matching Matt Good play acoustic versions anyways. I was kind of disappointed by them, he just randomly strums chords...atleast thats what I am hearing.

I wanna hear them play some Beautiful Midnight songs! REALLY BAD!