mg_forlife

If Matt were in high school now...

Lol lauren, that was exactly what I meant. ;) If Matt really were at my high school, before his CDs, would I have seen the Matt we love today? Hmm I really like to think I would have... In September I'm going to have to do some sort of talent search.

I'd like to say I would have been friends with him and things but in reality I bet I would think he was kind of a weird loser. But who knows I may have gotten some good interesting conversations with him that would have been nice.

I saw the going coastal and have it recorded on tape but if you missed it you can download it at 49music.net. It's worth watching, quite funny.

Moi aussi.. I am mostly the intellectual type as well.

Yes that is how I think, but I don't think that way about any musician, that is reserved almost solely for when it comes to Matt ;). He's just so attractive to girls like me - a great match.

I don't think he liked high school. He said that he was like a lot of other people: just wanting to get out of that place when all of the BS ends and you get to the real world. Even better :angry: I just love that lack of school spirit. Unfortunately it probably means that he didn't try his hardest. :angry:

Crusader - You don't know what you are missing :angry: The hormones make everything Matt even better

Edited by mg_forlife

ya the guy running for valadictorian(no clue on spelling there) that was great. another great moment was him sitting on the steps to show what he did in high school. lol I also love how he walks by the gym and is like didn't spend anytime there then walks through the science wing and says didn't spend much time here either than goes to his locker and say he visited it once or twice a month.

Lol that's so sweet ;) . Isn't that adorable? That's exactly the kind of thing that I love about him.

I'm kind of like that too, even though I say I'm the intellectual type. I mostly pick up my work and do it at home so I don't go by my locker much either... I hope they don't cut my lock off this summer.

I really want to see the whole thing sometime, if anyone knows when it is coming on MuchMusic again, please inform me, thanks. (I would download it but my internet is not fast enough to download it in under... 6 hours.)

How big is it now? You don't have to go to any trouble, it'll still probably be too big ;). It takes 25 minutes to download a 4 minute song for me so I don't know about an entire episode of a show...

Thanks anyway!

Edited by mg_forlife

That going coastal episode was great... a real eye opener for me to see what matt was (and is) like. I hope he didnt hate high school though... it seems to me he just wanted to forget it. But whatever... he is having fun now i guess.

I just watched the Going Coastal segment w/ Matt. ;) It took all morning but I wasn't doing anything anyway. :angry: Having seen the whole thing, I think that high school just wasn't his scene. Like how so many people say that high school was the "best four years" of their life, he's the opposite of that. I think Matt's view on high school is the same as mine.

It was so good that I did see that, and I also saw most of the thing on eTalk Daily w/ Matt also. Very good timing when I was channel surfing.

Honestly i would act like i didn't like him, but would probably have a secret crush. I loved High School and most of my friends did too. I guess you could kind of call me a brown noser. But the guys i had the crushes on were not into high school at all, and in my opinion i would call them the bad boys. Sounds confusing i know, but i had this sort of split personality thing going on.

Edited by lcpja

I enjoy high school. I guess mainly because my high schools really small so you know everyone. You make friends really fast and there isn't very many cliques. You can really be original too and you don't get shot down for it. We have a great after school musical program too. I love hanging out in the theatre and discusing things with people.