• Strange Days
    • The Future is X-Rated
    • Everything Is Automatic
    • Indestructible
    • Apparitions
    • Rico
    • Alabama Motel Room
    • Symbolistic White Walls

Live videos aren't always bad. The live Video for "Living Dead Girl" By Rob Zombie kicked so much ass! Anti-pop was a great video and made me want to buy a lawn gnome.

Posted on Jul 23 2004, 04:48 PM

QUOTE (loveisnotenough @ Jul 23 2004, 12:55 PM)

I voted apparitions. I haven't seen it in a long time but from what I remember it captures Matt's twisted sense of humour quite well. 

THANK YOU! That was one of the best things about it. like right at the end when the old guy is dead in his office and Matt is in the elevator, fingers to his head like a guy, I LOVE IT! 

Gun to Matt's Head

Its great ;)

And as for the lawn gnomes... they are awesome too.

I cut out the pic of Matt with the gun to his head and put it on a plain background and was using it as a desktop for awhile. Matt was just standing on my desktop surrounded by blackness, pointing a "gun" at his head, everyone that saw it laughed.

That's the turn his music has taken: more serious less fun. It's alright although I did like the old stuff. His music is more grounded and less crazy so his videos will have to show that I suppose. I wouldn't mind a bit of the old Matt's videos, like in Load Me Up when he gets all wet running around from those people.

i voted carmelina. its only 1 of 3 mgb i've been able to see in full since i got much only in the last year or so. It was on top tens once thank god. i always request them but but they never play them. too busy playing avril and hillary unfortunatly. o well i hopefully can get them from jay. crosses fingers. o yes and i've only also seen rico and industructable on the videofact part of much's site and a few clips of other videos. but the carmelina video was kinda twisted and funny i likested it.

I really think In a World Called Catastrophe was a pretty simple video, it worked really well with the song though. Matt walking around and stuff. I dont remember it very well because i havent seen it in a while....

Check out NF's Video Page.

It might refresh your memory a bit and you may find some interesting facts too. Our video pages will be upgraded sometime... but its good enough for now.

If anyone would like to help get screen shots... it would be much appreciated.