"As of June first, the band is currently in London, England finishing their sophomore record to be released in late 2006. The album was recorded at The Studio in the Palms in Las Vegas. Flood and Alan Moulder are producing the yet-to-be-named album."

How I love Wikipedia

I agree that the Killers are awesome despite the fact that the radio loves them. I highly recommend the Hot Fuss SpEd. as it has Glamorous Indie Rock and Roll, which is by far their best song. Also look up the David Gray Smile Like You Mean It cover if you're down with the Killers.

I agree that the Killers are awesome despite the fact that the radio loves them. I highly recommend the Hot Fuss SpEd. as it has Glamorous Indie Rock and Roll, which is by far their best song. Also look up the David Gray Smile Like You Mean It cover if you're down with the Killers.

David Gray eh?

That would be interesting. Im'a go download! ;)