Prometheon

Superman!

superman looks weird, he has no abs, no triceps. it's hard to believe he's the most powerful guy in the universe when he looks like a newby at the gym

Hahahaha yeah, I noticed this as well.

His traps are also very underdeveloped.

I thought it was goodish, but Superman isn't a very good hero unless your a kid. With every new movie Bryan Singer does I like him less and less. I found it a bit too boring att oo many parts, and there's really not much you can do with superman. He lifts stuff, then stops bullets, or flys fast, saves the day every time, except for when someone busts out the green stuff, at which point he almost loses, until a human helps him. But with all my beef, there was still something I enjoyed about it.

I thought it was goodish, but Superman isn't a very good hero unless your a kid. With every new movie Bryan Singer does I like him less and less. I found it a bit too boring att oo many parts, and there's really not much you can do with superman. He lifts stuff, then stops bullets, or flys fast, saves the day every time, except for when someone busts out the green stuff, at which point he almost loses, until a human helps him. But with all my beef, there was still something I enjoyed about it.

Quoted for pure, absolute truth.

It had some good action scenes. I like the "regualr joe" villain who uses brain over brawn, and Kevin Spacey is the shit so it's all good. Got boring at parts, and i got sick of Superman saving everyone that fell.

I enjoyed the movie. Kate bosworth and Routh both did very well, especially Routh. I was impressed because I think it's a hard to pull off- a character with absolutely no personality - while still remaining genuine.

kevin spacey was perfect for his role aswell.

criticisms: I would hae liked to have seen cyclops die again.

the added bit of story about Lane's son was interesting I though. I've heard fans saying it's not "true" to the story, but , it needed SOMETHING extra. the villian is lame and the superhero is lamer

the only way ill see it is on imax 3d. i have always hated superheroes, unless they are juts damn good with no powers....like BATMAN!!

I concur. Batman is the shit and is my favorite superhero.

However, even though Superman Returns was a little lacking on hand to hand combat action there was plenty of things like: falling, blowing up...Oh and the amazing cinematograpy. The film was visually stuning. This was the first time I saw a movie with CGI where I had trouble seeing what was real and what was computer generated. Best special effects in a movie so far this year.

Now I just can't wait to see if Spiderman 3 will top this movie and I'm pretty sure it will. Go Spidey!

Going to go see it at the IMAX 3D tonight !!

I'll be more than a little bit drunk so hopefully it will be fun.

PS: Jarrod please expand on your conflict

Well, there was a person behind me giving the whole commintary...like repeating what they said and laughing and just being fucking rude. I was on the wrong pills (Paxil...bad shit...) and everything was irratating me and I was super pissed off. So, when the movie ended, I punched the guy in the face and walked off out the side exit and went to the mall next door. Yup.

I hate it when people talk during movies.

I thought the only good part of Superman Returns was Kevin Spacey as Lex Luthor. (favorite actor)

I had a post about this movie before, but it was that day that posts went missing.

I thought the movie blew. It was predictable, cliche, long and boring. I predicted everything that happened before it happened.