Lauren

Adam Carolla Vs. Ann Coulter

11 / 15

supercanuk Posted on Jul 12 2006

The more attention she draws to herself with her overtly insane comments just feeds her bank account. She doesnt give two shits about any issues in my opinion, she wants to continue to play the downtrodden conservative, and pretend that the conservatives are the "under-dogs" fighting against all that liberalism out there and make shit loads of money while doing it.

Well said the more money we keep giving this idiot the more crap she'll put out. She really has no concrete view on any issue she just takes it to the extreme to get a reaction and the press that comes with it

i got 14/14. but ONLY because i did it based on prose and common parts of speech alone. in some cases i didnt even read the whole quote.

you can pretty much tell what some german fucker said 60 years ago as opposed to what some sexy politician (or whatever she is) said last year (or however long ago).