So I was talking to Dan (Audio Of Being) on MSN and he told me he liked Raffi and I said that Raffi was just Fred Penners bitch. He didn't know who Fred Penner was until he used wikipedia! Am I the only one who remembers him?

Ryan, you're just jealous. you wish you could rock socks the way Fred Penner does. And besides, Fred is a better generic name than Ryan so that makes you extra jealous!

;)

Edited by Hyphnip

great show. the cat came back, the very next day...

I always wanted to find his hideout so I could steal his guitar from where he kept it inside the log. also, they never explained why he didn't have a job and just walked into the woods every day to talk to birds and play guitar. atleast Mr. Rogers was retired and bored, which made sense.

Dude, I met Fred Penner, once.

He did a gig at my old high school, and I was running the sound for the show. He sets up his own rig, and hires randoms to make his giant, inflatable cat dance during the appropriate, closing number.

I guess he just tours around doing shows or something, now. When I saw him, last (four years, actually, I guess), it was just him and some other dude who played a sweet Godin (sweet!) synth (shit ...) guitar backing him up.

He's pretty much right on.

.....becuase u dont know me.

"u dont know me" should have been "u dont know him"

and yes he is a fag. not cool.

am i the only grown up person around here? it seems like everything i say people tell me to shove it. and in cases like this, i have grown up. so everyone else join me in growing up, its fantastic......borntohula

he was NOT nor ever will be "the shit"

am i the only grown up person around here? it seems like everything i say people tell me to shove it. and in cases like this, i have grown up. so everyone else join me in growing up, its fantastic......borntohula

Ya, take this guys advice and lolz and grow up fags!!11

Homophobe much?

quit frontin'. we're all reminiscing on a character who was prominent in our CHILDHOODS. can you not see that? im happy that you're mature, but i think you're still lacking a) a sense of humor b) the ability to distinguish between the times when one can be 'mature' and serious, and other times when one can cut loose and reminisce about badasses like fred penner.

It makes you cool to use words like fag, or so I hear.

You'll be the baddest badass in the fourth grade.

Fred Penner was quite the shit. Didn't he do a version of 'Sing, Sing, Sing'? Raffi had nothing on him. Al Simmons wasn't bad, though.

(heyrabbit @ Aug 16 2006, 05:15 PM)

atleast Mr. Rogers was retired and bored, which made sense.

and an ex navy seal!

Wow. Bit of a 180 there, eh?

That entire Mr.Roger was in the Army/Navy Seal stuff is bullshit. I read an interview explaining the rumour.

This is a kickass video of Mr.Rogers convinving some hardass guy to give him his show:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2883185966575573317

blast.

but holy cow in regards to the picture lauren posted. i never knew that the forces of penner and dressup had ever joined. i'm mad i missed that.