Ryan44

Where Were You On 9/11

yeah i had similiar experiences. I was doing a project in the library in my first week of grade nine and it was on a big screen tv. I was surprised (and still am) that only 3000ish people died. Another part of this whole thing that makes me wonder if it was an inside-job of sorts.

i think i already posted about where i was, so for the sake of a repost and not much else to do on account of my shattered elbow and painkillers. i'll make up a story:

i was wandering home from the local mall-parking-lot-carnival that i frequented every september 10th. it was a tradition of sorts. except this time i was alone. i was hung over after a dirty night of drinking the carney's version of scotch and playing carney games with the carney's niece. oh, and i had jester shoes images%255Cjester%2520hi-top.jpg on.

i think i had huffed some accelerants at some point during the night, as well because what i'm about to tell you, can only be justified by knowing what it's like to huff 92 octane from shell out of a safeway bag. it cost's $1.19/L for a reason.

we all know how the 9/11 story goes so i'll spare you the details, but i'll tell you how it ends. i'm running from the cops down highway 1, over a bridge and into a forest. they're onto me. so i stop and challenge the officers. i flip one over my back, use the bobby stick on the other one and use my jester shoes to pop the tires and take off. and that's basically why my back hurts. thanks for asking.