hum-an-ole

Strange Concoctions

Hah...well, first I moved out of my parents house into a place where my roomies already had everything. Then my ex-girlfriend took most of everything we had when she dumped me, and now my landlord has some aversion to supplying the standard household appliances. So for the past 4 or 5 years I seem to have avoided purchasing the necessary things to maintain a proper standard of living.

I have a nice stereo system though. ;)

But you'd get to sleep on the floor with me! XD

haha, if he won't take you for Indian, I will. I know all the good places anyway ;)

And thank you, Charles :angry: (haha, everytime I call you Charles, I hear Storm, from the Original X-Men cartoon, saying "Charles" in that epic, regal voice of hers.)

Charles: You should see all the pics from that shoot. She looks so hot in all of them! :angry:

Hah... well. We sleep on the floor anyway, unfortunately. :angry: But if it came down to it I'd give you the bed and I'd sleep on the floor with Tracy. Just cuz we love our punishment and I'm a jealous boyfriend. ;)

And I know the good places too Tracy! ...cuz you showed them to me. XD

Edited by kirbenvost

That voice was pretty cool. I like that, I'll have to download it and use it for something on my PC's.

I am always game for Indian!!! No matter who takes me.

Yeah I think I'd take the floor with Tracy...but never one to get in the way of a jealous boyfriend, I'll take the bed and I'll bring my girlfriend. She likes Indian too.

Has anyone ever had a rude Indian Waiter? I didn't think it was possible until recently. We got the Angry Indian Waiter...he was so hostile, his bindi was glowing and smoking...

Do Indian guys wear bindi? O.o

haha that's so funny, when I took Kevin to this place called "Indian Flavour", we were commenting on how polite and nice our waiter was.

Bring your girlfriend! We can have board games...and maybe an orgy! XD