Prometheon

Say Something About The Nfer Above You

this thread is a total waste of space. you should all find a better way to boost your post count. one that doesn't require all the constant dick-sucking that this one does.

Hahaha...Who said anyone's trying to boost their post count? Ever think maybe we're all just BORED? Check out the name of this fucking place, and maybe try to remove whatever is up your ass.

Likes to cook.

Edited by Christing

this thread is a total waste of space. you should all find a better way to boost your post count. one that doesn't require all the constant dick-sucking that this one does.

Hahaha...Who said anyone's trying to boost their post count? Ever think maybe we're all just BORED? Check out the name of this fucking place, and maybe try to remove whatever is up your ass.

Likes to cook.

no one has to SAY anything, and the only thing up my ass is annoying people like you who think they can TELL me.

and beth, i call everyone honey, if i like them.

and the only thing up my ass is annoying people like you

I'm sure you'd like that.

Is one of the most annoying posters here, but most people are afraid to say it because she's such a bitch, for reasons I don't even want to know.

don't try to speak for 'most people' here, because i can promise you you will be wrong.

hmmmm...I don't know...sometimes you can be a little mean spirited, and even kind of hurtful Mrs. J...it does bother people a little...having said that, I don't have a personal problem with you...I do kind of get peeved with the whole downing people all the time..."

And I meant what I said when I PM'd you, I did miss you, I find you to be pretty funny, and intelligent and truly like you for those reasons, not too mention that you're a fantastic photographer.

Edited by bishopx

is so nice.....that he can even find the good in a bitch like miss jesus.that takes someone very good hearted since all i seen from her is complete cuntness!!!

(that was ment for charles)

beth:seems pretty cool dont know her that well.....reached 700 post today

Edited by shorty