Hyphnip

Last.fm Bored Group

edit: i like having meg in my friends list cuz it makes it look like i actually know a hot chick. although the age difference probably makes me look creepy. kind of a glass half full/half empty sichiation.

wow

i just blushed my face off, so you can feel better about the whole situation. 3rd degree burns all over my face is not hot.

ps - the age difference is only 10 years. no biggie lol

it says on the charts that the top listened to artist is Matthew Good. but I listened to more NIN this past week than we, as a group, listened to Matt Good. So I'm not sure exactally HOW this works now.

it says on the charts that the top listened to artist is Matthew Good. but I listened to more NIN this past week than we, as a group, listened to Matt Good. So I'm not sure exactally HOW this works now.

as i understand it, it doesn't matter how many times one person listens to an artist per week. if you listened to someone once, or a thousand times, it just counts it as that one person having listened to that artist that week.