Does anybody know this online radio station?

www.pandora.com

Probably yes, I just knew about it a couple of days ago and I'm totally addicted to it ;) and the good thing is that the selection it automatically makes fits perfectly ok with the band's style you introduce...

Just wanted to share it with you.

Regards,

juanpe

lastfm's recommendations are more actually based on your tastes... not just one band you listen to.

I'll try this one then and see how it works, because I didnt know this "lastfm" either.

thanx!

RIP Pandora (in Canada)

I just got this e-mail. I have yet to see whether I will be able to bypass with a US proxy or something, but it looks like this may be the end. Which blows, because now I'll have to cart my music in to work from home.

Dear Pandora listener,
Edited by Sparq

I got that email too yesterday....it's still working for now. Not sure how long it will be though ;) Sparq introduced me to this about a year ago and now it is dying off. RIP Pandora, if no other access is found, you will be missed.

As of now, trying to use Pandora just redirects to that letter on their website. I have yet to try to get around it. Almost need a remote system in the states and a VPN connection from here, if a basic proxy won't work.

Edited by Sparq

Go to their website. According to their blog, about a few days after they blocked Canada, they were able to add it to the list of "ok" places to work.

So, we're fine and dandy now. Personally, I'm absolutely chuffed about it.