hum-an-ole

Did Matt And Jennifer Break Up?

So... I'm being a little nosy, but I can't handle my curiosity anymore. This comment was left on Matt's blog (I'll paste in case it gets removed):

"# Comment by Miss Senton on July 28, 2006 5:51 pm

Matt. I hope that your shows this weekend are great and that you have a great time. I can only imagine how tough it must be to go out and play music after being screwed around and used so harshly by your Ex. She

Guest acrobate

Well, I'm sure there are many reasons, but as Blender said, it's really none of our business. However, this puts in a rather new light his post about dumb blondes who behave as if they were princesses.

I was thinking the same thing about that post he made Julie.

I have a life sawgr, but you must not have much of one if you feel the need spend your time looking for places to insult people online.

MG's blog is one I read everyday and it's hard not to be curious when you see an off the wall comment like that. Especially if you've been a long time reader such as myself and being once accustomed to hearing about his wife regularly, which came to a sudden halt and she disappeared from the blogosphere.

When you read anyone's blog everyday, and hear about their personal life, you'd be lying if you said you didn't wonder what was up when it stopped. I even read Jenny's blog from time to time for a laugh and wondered why it was gone. I had always assumed it was because of the harrassment issues she was dealing with but this could explain it as well.

oh and btw, I'm already taken. Matt's a great artist and an inteligent guy, but I'm no teeny bopper, in love fan guys! stop making fun! ;)

Edited by Christing

Honestly, I hadn't heard of this until I saw this thread. I'm 100% positive this was posted out of curiosity and as a fan I actually just feel really bad for Matt. His music has helped me through some really rough times in my life, and while I don't think picking apart the reasons for it is really justifiable, I think it's absolutely alright to have a thread saying that they broke up.

It has nothing to do with me having a life, it's really about me being able to understand where a hero of mine is coming from. If you didn't know they split up, you wouldn't be able to empathize with some of what Matt has said lately.

wow, I didn't realize there were so many arseholes around here.

You may as well delete the thread as mentioned since some people can't handle reading posts that they find interesting instead getting off on complaining about ones they don't like. Sorrry for being human and experiencing some curiosity.

I've seen some far more ridiculous topics around here, grow up.

edit: Thanks Corrin. Finally someone with some understanding, maturity and respect.

Edited by Christing

you guys need fucking lives.

Amen.

I see no reason why this thread shouldn't be deleted.

These replies coming from people who have made a combined 30 posts. Thanks for the input fuckers, but suck my nuts.

Amen.

These replies coming from people who have made a combined 30 posts. Thanks for the input fuckers, but suck my nuts.

You took my saying bitch! Only I say " Suck my nuts!".

And by the way, I see nothing wrong with inquiring about your favorite artist's change in life.

It's nice to see there are some people on here that don't feel the need to attack this post. I only mentioned this in hopes to hear some truth about the matter before believing something I read in a comment on the blog, and as Corrin mentioned, better understand some of the things he's been writting about.

This is a Matt Good forum. In being that, people do have the option to inquire about current ongoings related to him. And being famous and in the spotlight, your personal life is going to be seen and heard. I'm sure Mr. Good is well aware of this and has no concern or ill feelings about us talking about what's going on.

Amen.

Post count means shit all, my friend, it's all about your attitude.

Amen.

Post count means shit all, my friend, it's all about your attitude.

You're completely right. My point being that someone so damn new to the bored telling the admins to delete a post/thread. Really, I mean come on.

Edited by matrix

If people would stop arguing, there should be no need to close the thread.

How about this:

Anyone who is mature and wants to know about or has truthful information on this topic, post away!

People who are petty and have nothing better to do with they time than to tell others that they have no lives (I don't see the hypocracy there...lol) can go waste their ever so packed and amazing lives somewhere else.