hum-an-ole

Did Matt And Jennifer Break Up?

I have a friend who feels like that often too. He doesn't like to be at home, alone (even with his family downstairs), but even when he's with friends, he feels alone.

As his friend, and someone who loves him so dearly, it hurts to know how alone he is. That you're right there in front of him, wanting nothing more than to make him feel that he's not alone. But he can't see it.

I guess, no, it's not right, but it's just where you are right now, as a person. I can't say for certain you'll "grow" (for lack of a better word) out of it, or that feeling will ever go away, but I guess all you can do is remind yourself that somewhere out there, people feel just like you do. So, in that respect, you're not alone.

True. I used to feel like that a lot more often, I had actually been getting a lot better lately but something about this past week has not been good for me. Certain people can get me out of it, but none of them are around right now. I'm sure someday I'll be in a good place and I'll learn to be happy all the time. Heh, at least I'm optimistic, right?

Maybe I'm pessimistic, but anyone who says they can be happy *all* the time, are so lying XD What people need is balance. A balance of being naughty and nice, and a balance of being happy and being, not despondent, but reflectively sad? If that makes sense...

For some reason, I feel like both you and Matt Good need a hug lol Damn it, everyone needs hugs.

I picked up a book in the psychology section in chapters called "Stumbling into happiness", it's not a book dedicated to making you happy, but rather why your brain reacts to certain situations. It's written by the current Psychology prof at Harvard, and really just backs up what I've always thought about things with scientific proof. It's very interesting, I've read about 120 pages tonight and have yet to get to love and attatchment, I'll be sure to update the bored, because I should get to it tomorrow.

As for the Matt and Jenn comment, after reading his website earlier today I thought the same thing, then I saw the bulletin and figured it might just be coincidence? I hope all is well.

i think Matt knows that we all care for him

but he probably wouldn't want us rushing to his front door for his comfort

do something that will aid his cause

donate to amnesty

give blood to the red cross

something that is meaningful

Matt doesn't need sympathy from us

save it for the rest of the world

As stated by Anitium (sp?) earlier...

i think Matt knows that we all care for him

but he probably wouldn't want us rushing to his front door for his comfort

do something that will aid his cause

donate to amnesty

give blood to the red cross

something that is meaningful

Matt doesn't need sympathy from us

save it for the rest of the world

Poor guy. Like all things, he'll get through it in his own way. Hopefully it doesn't slow down his music, but fuel it with some personal passion like his older songs had.

Again though, inspiration sometimes comes in cruel forms.

I seriously don't understand why you're all so interested in nit-picking their private lives. This is the only thead I'm going to let stay up, if I see any more they'll be merged into this one.

Remember to keep civil, people read this stuff.

I don't know if we should be talking about it. I know we're all fans of his but still. It's his own business that he has to deal with.

I just hope everything goes alright.

My thoughts exactly. It's none of our business but to appease the lot of you whiney wankers this thead will remain undeleted.

I'm contemplating on closing off registrations for awhile.

hey guys, i have an idea! how about every time a board member breaks up with/divorces/kills their significant other we make a thread about it and then we can all drive it into the ground and re-hash it and fill it full of 'sympathy' and 'empathy' and 'understanding' and 'feeling' and make sure that the person(s) involved can read all of our opinions about their relationship. we can compare stories and tell each other how very sorry we are and chastise anyone that thinks the whole idea of the thread is stupid and pretend like we care except really we don't because we're only interested in 'famous' people, because it's not even about the music anymore, right? do you think that would be the same as discussing matt's personal life as though any of us have a place to? who's first? anyone?

it seems like common sense to me. how would these people like it if a bunch of total fucking strangers were discussing something as personal as their RELATIONSHIP? i don't get the appeal. matt good is not your friend. you are not chums, you are not going to BE chums, because he is a musician, he is not your old pal from way back that you discuss with your drinking buddies at the fucking high school reunion he doesn't show up for.

therefore, his personal life is none of your business. period.

yes, i said chums.

Edited by mrs jesus

hey guys, i have an idea! how about every time a board member breaks up with/divorces/kills their significant other we make a thread about it and then we can all drive it into the ground and re-hash it and fill it full of 'sympathy' and 'empathy' and 'understanding' and 'feeling' and make sure that the person(s) involved can read all of our opinions about their relationship. we can compare stories and tell each other how very sorry we are and chastise anyone that thinks the whole idea of the thread is stupid and pretend like we care except really we don't because we're only interested in 'famous' people, because it's not even about the music anymore, right? do you think that would be the same as discussing matt's personal life as though any of us have a place to? who's first? anyone?

I would kill to have a thread like that made about me.

I would kill to have a thread like that made about me.

But you gotta be able to get women before you can have other people talking about you losing them. ;)