beerman37

Song You Dislike The Most

Ah yeah, It's been a while since I was your man, is very skipable, the music video did help matters much either.

Plus, I've been listening to HM non-stop all week, and I'm still got getting True Love Will Find You In The End. I kinda sniker a bit when I hear it cause he's more whiney than usual.

Edited by Zukiki

every name for sure. not that i mind the weirdness i just dont think its that good.

I like the music, I like the concept behind the lyrics, but put them together and it's just... blah.

I'd rather see what's described in the lyrics with the music as the soundtrack.

Surprised to see AOPC mentioned. Definitely a top track for me. LOTGA I'm not fond of except for She's Got A New Disguise, Fearless, and Omissions Of The Omen. WLRRR has its moments, like We're So Heavy, Empty Road and Blue Skies Over Badlands but the rest is not as good. Good, but not great. Blue Skies is a top track for me as well. No huge quarrel with the rest, except maybe Anti-Pop, Double Life and Song For The Girl but they're still good songs (especially Song For The Girl because it's basically his only love song and I burnt it onto a CD for my girlfriend).