lcpja

Backdoor on MG site

I just read this at the metro. Anybody know what this is about and where to find it?

I'm so happy Matt added the Backdoor to his website. I love those manifesto's and since I can't buy the book here in Whitehorse, it's the next best thing.

Thanks Matt!

They never left.

If you go to This website, wait for it to load, and then click on the thing that says "a matthew good website" (its not a link but just click it) over matts face there should be a monkey. click on the monkey and say hello to some more in depth manifestos.

Edited by Mr. Chips

he started writing one but abandoned it. some say these were the first 2 chapters:

but who knows

i don't think he is planning on another book due to this:

"Looking back on it I doubt that I would have bothered with the book had I to do it all again. I think the charm of the manifestos, and why so many people read them every month, was that people were forced to wait to see what would be next. I think the book is more a memento that people can acquire to remind them of that feeling of expectation. I wrote the majority of them in a little room the size of a closet in a bachelor suite that was the width of two adults laying down head to feet. Looking back on them now, no wonder I sounded like I was off my rocker."

but who knows what the future holds

i personally hope he puts out another book as i really enjoyed the first as well as the manifestos

I have saved the festo's for all eternity. I have a pdf on my hard drive as we speak. I'm going to upload it to my website, so that you can all download it. As the pdf states, I have done this so that the works can never be lost. If the work becomes distribute, then it cannot be lost.

I would appreciate so proof reading, there may be some errors which appear as artifacts of the import process. There is an url at the bottom or each page, I am aware that is it there, but I don't have the time nor patience to remove it (since it's a manual edit of every page) I could recapture, but to lazy, I believe the url gives the pdf a definite image of preservation, and also shows that I am in no way claiming the works as my own.

URL:

MGManifestos

Peace

Yeh, that would be great if he were to put out another book, i bought the one he has out. I actually really enjoyed it, so much that it was the first and only book ive actually ever bought. Taking out books at the library is alot cheaper =) even if their late.