8) Qua Rashi- the People vs. Qua Rashi

can't remember right now.

IT SAMPLES THE MURDER SHE WROTE THEME SONG

Ah yes, I couldn't remember specifically that it was Murder She Wrote but I knew it was from an older TV show. It was alright.

I just burnt my mix today and I'll hopefully be sending it out tomorrow (as long as it's nice outside)

EDIT: Here's my tracklist

Azure Ray / No Sign Of Pain

Ambulance LTD / Stay Tuned

The Stills / Love & Death

David Gahan / Kingdom

Margot & The Nuclear So and So's / Quiet as a Mouse

Cold War Kids / Hang Me Up To Dry

bang gang / it's alright

Elliott Smith / Whatever (Folk Song In C)

Death Cab for Cutie / A Lack of Color

The Libertines / What Katie Did

Emily Haines / Rowboat

Placebo / Post Blue

Muse / Hysteria

Bang Lime / The Death Of Death

Death From Above 1979 / Blood on Our Hands

Dala / Marilyn Monroe

The Paper Hearts / Circles

Jimmy Eat World / Gotta Be Somebody's Blues

Edited by spring90

nice mix, spring90. there are at least 4 bands on there that i thought of putting on my own mix... which i am close to completing!!!

as far as beth's mix is concerned, i really liked it!

i didn't think i'd like tori amos, based on what ive heard of her music before, but i was completely surprised by that song. good way to start a mix. ummm the only other act who i've heard before were television. i picked up marquee moon about a month ago... maybe longer... so i've been listening to it off and on. nice inclusion though!

the rest of the songs are either by people i've heard of but havent listened to, or people i've never heard of before period.

based on my first listen all the way through, i would say that the jel, samuel jackson five, robert palmer, d

Yaaaay. I'm so glad you enjoyed most of it!

I picked the A.A. Bondy song because he reminds me of Ryan Adams and I knew you were a fan! Really though, every song I chose was because I knew you enjoyed SOMETHING like it, and I figured you'd appreciate another take on a genre or whatever by another artist... like Samuel Jackson Five because you like some post-rock, blah blah.

ANYWAY glad you liked it.

Edited by soundless_space

Listening to it right now and it's pretty damn awesome! Just like I suspected it would be since you seem to have a very vast taste in music. It was an awesome soundtrack for my morning ;)

Great job on the post/experimental rock, I love it.

Edited by Designate