i thought they idea was to make a cd, send it to someone, and they'd send it to someone else?

i'm still up for it, i'm just saying

yeah that's the idea.

so here's the list of contributors (who have sent me their address):

me

soundless space

designate

spring 90 (do you still exist?)

eric

meg

sodamntired

captain rocket

yeah that's the idea.

so here's the list of contributors (who have sent me their address):

me

soundless space

designate

spring 90 (do you still exist?)

eric

meg

sodamntired

captain rocket

hey yo, i'm interested too. should i send you my address?

whatever you want. notsomainstream is preferable because you want to be exposing people to new things. but in the end, its whatever you think they might like.

alright, so i've PMed everyone involved, informing all of you who you've been (randomly) assigned for this CD exchange. in addition to the names, i've also provided their shipping addresses.

i think it's preferable to keep who you have a secret, and let it be a nice surprise for that person in their mailbox, but you can do whatever you'd like.

i'm hoping we can have these CDs done and sent out in a month. if that's too unrealistic, let me know. does february 15th sound okay? i've made a deadline so that ideally, everyone will receive their CDs roughly around the same time, although shiri and her partner will probably be exceptions.

when you've sent your CD, PM me or post that you've done so in this thread. it makes keeping track of all this bunkam much easier.

when you receive a CD, post a review of it here. talk about what you liked, what you didnt... etc. post pictures if you think the case is designed particularly well or something and that sort of thing. also, you can take that opportunity to thank the person who sent you your new CD!!!

i think that covers everything. if you've any questions, you know who to ask.

Now I am glad I am not part of this exchange, I would send someone, some jam band stuff I really like, but most the songs are 15-30 min long, and I would not be able to do that 20 track limit.

You want to PM or post a list of songs/bands for me anyhow?

I've been hearing a lot about these 'jam bands' from my New York State friends.