I actually wouldn't mind getting in on this to start with, not sure if I'll have a whole lot of time to do it but I love new music and I"m constantly looking at Megz and Shiri's last.fm profiles for new stuff lol

EDIT: PS: for the record I've liked their tastes

Edited by Azalroth

I actually wouldn't mind getting in on this to start with, not sure if I'll have a whole lot of time to do it but I love new music and I"m constantly looking at Megz and Shiri's last.fm profiles for new stuff lol

HA apparently my tastes aren't indie enough.

edit Fuck I sounded like a moron. I'd rather make and upload and download mixes on the 'net. I know that's missing the entire point, but whatever.

Edited by soundless_space

what have i unknowingly gotten you into? lol

HA apparently my tastes aren't indie enough.

edit Fuck I sounded like a moron. I'd rather make and upload and download mixes on the 'net. I know that's missing the entire point, but whatever.

It's not that your not Indie enough, I just haven't looked at your stuff yet lol ;)

You had some interesting stuff last night, just can't remember what it was

Since I doubt this whole regular mail will actually be executed, I suppose an online mixtape is better than nothing, no?

I made a few mixes recently for a friend of mine and it's a lot of fun so I wouldn't mind making one for you guys.

yeah, i wanted this to be different than just... a variation of shade's album upload topic. no offence to it, but i really don't think i downloaded half the stuff that was uploaded there. and nothing against playlists, but there isn't a lot of room for creativity... i wanted something we could all do, contribute to, and make our own. at the moment, the plan is to only send one mix out to one person... so i dont think it'll get that pricey.