matrix

Lost Makes Me Happy

i was so annoyed there wasnt any lost on last weeeeeek.

ben ;)

I wasn't. I was actually quite relieved. I had set my timer, and when I got around to watching it, I found Grey's Anatomy and I started to freak. I calmed down after I remembered that CTV.ca now has full episodes on their website. Of course, when I go there, it wasn't yet posted. Turns out, I got my season finalies mixed up.

Merci beaucoup for the banner. :angry:

Desmond + Penny <3<3<3

Yes!

Totally using the spoiler tag for this one.

SPOILER (Highlight to View)
I thought for a moment that he was on the boat with Jin and Michael when it exploded, but then I remembered the whole Ben VS. Widmore and how anti-climatic it would be to kill off Desmond. And then I saw him in the helicopter and I was relieved. :)
Edited by MissEmily

Finally watched it today, my god.

My eyes filled up like swimming pools for the desmond/penny reunion, I'm not going to lie.

The rest was amazing. I can't believe I'll have to wait so long for the dvds to come out, let alone season 5 to start.

it was okay...nothing too exciting but not too much "wtf" like the last 2 seasons. I was pleasantly surprised, the direction of the flash forwards went.

the mystery of the island being half ass blown apart without being explained is disappointing.

I will say that it's interesting that the island time was so messed up in the first few times the people left from the boat but by the end it's like real time...

Edited by prototypepariah