MissEmily

Barenaked Ladies Appreciation Thread

"If I had a million dollars, I'd do two chicks at the same time."

Hey, when you're depressed sometimes you need to make with the women and the drugs...okay just the women, the drugs not so much.

Fun in the old apartment...

Page is charged with a class C Felony, which is 15 years of jail time. It is just ironic that BNL releases a children's cd, and this happens. Since is loaded with money, and some what famous, he will just end up getting off with a slap on the wrist. If it was someone like me I would end up serving the 15 years in prison. Must be wonderful to be famous and rich.

Hopefully this will all blow over quickly with minimal impact.

So far, so good. The only major outlets that have caught on to it was the National Post (who was so kind to let the country see the mugshot right on the front page) and now Maclean's.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=25773351778 <--there wasn't one, so I started the Facebook page in support of the musician in question. ;)

You're extremely welcome.

I was watching TV this weekend at my parent's and they were running this bit on a local station about how far the mighty have fallen, and they mentioned this. It was pretty stupid...it's sad that the media is so stuck on shit like this. Meanwhile, four kids were hurt in a serious car accident Saturday night...and it got barely a mention.

You're extremely welcome.

I was watching TV this weekend at my parent's and they were running this bit on a local station about how far the mighty have fallen, and they mentioned this. It was pretty stupid...it's sad that the media is so stuck on shit like this. Meanwhile, four kids were hurt in a serious car accident Saturday night...and it got barely a mention.

Was it because Disney cancelled the entire tour that BNL was supposed to be a part of for a few dates?

Was BNL even supposed to play your date? :angry: Most of the articles I've read about it mostly have come from cities that didn't have BNL on the concert line up to begin with. ;)

Maybe being to close to Barenaked Ladies members is dangerous...I will sit in the nosebleeds next time they come to town.

Some have suggested we grab Tyler, Kevin and Jim and hide them in a bunker until it can be determined that whatever curse they're under is resolved.