Guest some guy

Would You Disown Me?

While I think you need to develop more of a taste for beer (Guinness is indeed one of the finer things in life, but it's not the only great beer), who gives a shit what you drink? If there's booze in it and you like it, drink it. My one friend has a thing for girly cocktails, yet none thought he was less a man for it. If people are going to be dicks (rather than poking fun) just put it in a cup as suggested.

on a related note,

my one roomate in first year brought over his one friend one night who was rather obese and wore a cowboy hat... said one night. "lets get this party going" (there was only 2 of them), and they busted out a 6 pack of coolers.

clearly my one roomate was really weird....

225507808_c3b5b801df.jpg

Tis not THAT fruity.

Tis quite "fruity" when held by a grown man in a bottle...at least camoflage it.

Now someone get me a Black and Tan, don't make me headbutt you.

Also, I love my big black Stetson, but don't think it's awesome to listen to country music constantly...now turn on the damned Matthew Good, North American for life, damnit!!!

Edited by bishopx

Az...if I have to explain...

Once again, I say...where the hell is that waitress with my Black and Tan????? It's 11:30am, I haven't slept in years, and I need some soothing multi-shaded goodness, damnit.

chick drinks are designed to mask the alcohol so they go down easier... 'men' like to feel the burn of the alcohol, thus making the easy drinking beverages "chick drinks".

now, i'm not one to shy away from a drink just because it's not considered to be manly... i often take the road less travelled when it comes to alcoholic beverages, and sometimes that road is full of umbrellas and bendy straws.

here's a new one i tried the other day:

vanilla vodka

lichi-li

lime

redbull

awesome.

I disagree, what makes one drink more manly than another drink?

Truthfully...I think it depends on who witnesses it and the mood they're in. When I see men drinking wine coolers from the bottle...I think one of two things...he's trying to stay sober, so the chick with him who is on her 4th one, will be easy.(Which I find repulsive to the core) or He can't hold his liquor...and would never be seen kicking back a Seven & 7.

Truthfully...I think it depends on who witnesses it and the mood they're in. When I see men drinking wine coolers from the bottle...I think one of two things...he's trying to stay sober, so the chick with him who is on her 4th one, will be easy.(Which I find repulsive to the core) or He can't hold his liquor...and would never be seen kicking back a Seven & 7.

I still say who gives a shit, it's all relative and if you enjoy the drink your currently drinking then other people's opinions don't matter anyway.