Azalroth

[split] Christmas Thievery

I am willing to sell my room-mate's christmas present to his girlfriend to help out.

Anyone want to buy a 8GB Ipod touch?

You'd have to find it...and it's not in the house anyway ass

EDIT: Awesome work guys...missed all the fun over the weekend it seems.

Edited by Crusader

We've had female roomies...3 over the last few years, passer-by's I guess.

Female 1: Ex girlfriend that turned lesbian...

Female 2: Another lesbian that lived in the basement...ugh she was the worst room mate ever. Horrible at keeping a job, drama central, and bad at paying rent....think we got hosed on that one.

Female 3: Hot little thing that was dating another friend of ours, they both lived in the basement for a while.

EDIT: Female 4: Almost forgot this one, she lived with us while working at a Coop for school, previous friend of Garsk and me.

Sadly most of those roomates weren't there long, and left in a hurry...barely any notice. We never did fill the basement room.

It's been a great place to live for a few years now.

Edited by Azalroth

Female 3: Hot little thing that was dating another friend of ours, they both lived in the basement for a while.

EDIT: Female 4: Almost forgot this one, she lived with us while working at a Coop for school, previous friend of Garsk and me.

i can never forget Female #3 ass, it was a work of art.

as for Female #4, yeah lets just forget her.

edit: if you think our place would be fun Charles, keep in mind that J, Colin, Josh (JTB5) Kirk (Spritzup), and I were all in the same program in College at the same time, that was fun

Edited by garsk

I once moved all of the younger kid's presents, after my parents hid them...then I sat back and watched my Dad go apeshit, when he couldn't find them...when he finally found them, my mom looked at me and winked, and then told him, "Maybe you shouldn't smoke joints, when you're hiding shit, then you would remember where you hid it, dumbass."

Garsk and Colin you need to share some stories, there must be hundreds.

Edited by bishopx

There's a few I'm sure....

My favorite was Female #3's boyfriend that lived in our basement, you could wake him up at 3am after coming home from the bar and just ask "wanna drink" he'd be down for it...shortly after he'd always venture to the topic of starting a Fight Club.

Stories... hmmm... well there was that time that colin came over to our place at night dressed all in black and tapped his knife against the window to lets us know he was there. We got blinds soon afterwards. I dont have very many stories about Colin sadly, mostly funny memories of things he randomly said in class, or in general.

business exam, colin, J, josh, kirk and I are siting around each other talking before the exam. the teacher started passing out the exam, until he came to colin, and thought he wasn't in this class. So what does kirk do? turns to the teacher and says, "sir, i have never seen this man before" the rest of us fallow in foot, and colin had to spend the first 5 to 10 minutes trying to prove that he was in the class so he could write the exam. i also think colin gave kirk a ride into the exam too, the joy of friends.