Hyphnip

Leekspin

i'm really not willing to give anime a go. i know its close minded of me or whatever, but if i watch a little then i'll have to watch a lot. it's like liking bob dylan... you have to know your shit or you look like an idiot.

also, north america does a pretty good job of entertaining me. not to mention the much under appreciated canadian film and television industry.

Different stroke for different folks, is what I say. Some anime can be pretty retarded, but some of it can be pretty amazing story-wise. It's a large industry, which can't just be pigeonhold into "huurrr dragonball z is da shiz".

So wait....the point of Dragonball is to catch `em all?

Why the fuck would I want to run around collecting 5 or 7 or however many dragonballs there are when I could go catch all 150 pokemon instead?

Edited by Prometheon

So wait....the point of Dragonball is to catch `em all?

Why the fuck would I want to run around collecting 5 or 7 or however many dragonballs there are when I could go catch all 150 pokemon instead?

You can just wish for all the pokemons with the ballz.

People like you is what makes people think anime is for losers =_=

You just lost 5000 exp points for being uncool.

me/what i said that owen agreed to? i think anime is legit and for non-losers and losers a like. bob dylan isn't any less cool just because i don't listen to him (i do listen to him though haha).

You can just wish for all the pokemons with the ballz.

Shit....that logic is irrefutable. You got me.

The problem with Dragonball is the pacing. I watched it back in elementary school, and I remember Goku was figthing Freeza and their one fight took like 3 weeks. Every episode would be like, a bunch of smack talk, some poses, and 700000 sweeping camera angles.

Whoever does DBZ has a fucking camera-angle fetish.

Edited by Prometheon

me/what i said that owen agreed to? i think anime is legit and for non-losers and losers a like. bob dylan isn't any less cool just because i don't listen to him (i do listen to him though haha).

haha no, my comment was directed at Owen. Just cos I like to make fun of him. <3 XD