Boond

Video/Computer games

meh...once all of your friends get good the scorpion loses some power...a well piloted ghost can take a scorpion anyday...

im a pro-sniper...and pretty terrific with the shotgun

While I am not a good sniper, I am a good counter sniper for some reason.

As for the Scorpion...I don't play aginast my friends. PC Version means I play against whoever is out there. Greatest threat is a sniper, followed by a pair of Banshees...but I guess you guys don't get banshees in the X-Box version.

no, which makes me cry...but a good sniper or well aimed grenade or sneak rocket attack can ruin the tank experience...in HALO though the vechilces are like rock paper scissors....tank beats hog, hog beast ghost, and ghost beats tank

Ghosts don't beat MY tank too often....but I see what you mean. PC Halo also has the rocket hogs, but those aren't usually much of a threat.

The thing is, while I'm a good tanker, I'm also a good tank killer...which means when I get killed in my tank, it generally doesn't take me long to get another one.

i mean, i have no problems with people who use tanks, R-launchers, sniper rifles what have you....or people you "base camp", i mean the weapons are there for a reason, and base defence is important....but some people just do so much cheap crap...gah

EDIT: spawncampers are people who sit right at spawning points and frag you once you spawn...especially if they do so with a rocket launcher or a tank...

Edited by Boond

Yes. When I walk through a teleporter, I consider it bad form if there is someone sitting in a scorpion behind the exit point. A shotgun blast to the back of the head upon spawning is equally irritating.

Edited by Sparq

In the PC version it just doesn't allow you to enter the teleporter.

Of course the PC version also has team damage on all the time. I can't count how many times I've grabbed a tank, only to have some degenerate lowlife on my own team stick a plasma grenade on it because HE wants the tank.

I don't remember exactly...but if not Sparq, then chances are it was some variation of Claw Shrimp, possibly with an FCT tag in front of it.

[FCT]ClawShrimp for example.

I was one of the worst....well, not really...but I was not generally in the lead. I was more suited to CTF and team games than free for alls.

Edited by Sparq

nope...no flame thrower most unfortunately...but hey, we get the HALO2....its all about the HALO2, i have been fanatically following it for MONTHS, mouth salivating all the while

*plops controller in mouth*