umdesch4

Vancouver Tour Youtube Videos

Actually, on that Saskatoon video, am I the only one having severe issues getting it to play? Two different machines with two different internet connections this morning, and neither of them seem able to play more than a few seconds of it before it freezes. Weird...

Actually, on that Saskatoon video, am I the only one having severe issues getting it to play?

I got the first 1:04 to play before it won't play any more on my computer. The bar is moving but there is no video and audio.

Thanks again for pointing people in the right direction of all of these.

Somebody got us a taste of the Saskatoon show:

Saskatoon - Nov 19, 2009

Hello Time Bomb -

(actually mis-labeled as Load Me Up, but check out my comment on the video ;) )

I wish he'd slow it down at the last chorus like he did on the avalanche tour...so cool

New clips up this evening for the first Calgary show:

Calgary - Nov 15, 2009

Avalanche - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOHAHo_4kPs

Last Parade -

Hello Time Bomb - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-IUH80bnHY

Oh man, that "ceiling cam" on Hello Time Bomb totally cracked me up, but I'm impressed by people's determination in the face of adversity.

EDIT: more still coming -

Empty's Theme Park -

Us Remains Impossible -

Also check out that user's profile for a bunch of Mother Mother clips from the same show.

And might I add...that video of Empty's Theme Park might now be my favourite video in the playlist so far!

Edited by umdesch4

That video of Empty's Theme Park is awesome. Been waiting for someone to post this song its entirety, someone with the sense to realize that this was far more productive than recording Apparitions and posting it for the 10 millionth time. So to that person, thank you. (and thanks for this thread and for tracking all this in that youtube playlist, good stuff)

More stuff today:

Saskatoon - Nov 19, 2009

Blue Skies Over Bad Lands - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdsKT-8WHac

Weapon - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEyq3l4d1gc

Winnipeg - Nov 21, 2009

Last Parade - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ecwecJ2O-U and

(duplicate)

These are all pretty short clips, but I guess they constitute proof that Matt was there, and actually played these songs. ;)

Some clips from Thunder Bay (and excellent quality too, watch Matt rock out up close and personal):

Thunder Bay - Nov 22, 2009

Great Whales of the Sea -

On Nights Like Tonight -

The Boy Who Could Explode -

Last Parade -

(To people in here who are thanking me for keeping y'all updated, it's my pleasure! Clips like these make it all worthwhile... To anyone responsible for uploading any of the videos mentioned in this thread, THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing!)

Edited by umdesch4

still no videos of fought to fight it?

Nope. So far by my unscientific tally of setlists in that thread, he's played it 8 (or 9?) times so far out of 15 shows. A couple of those are shows that are under-represented in the list of videos too. I'm expecting Massey Hall to be so well video'ed that we'll get excellent clips from every second of those shows, so I'm just happily accepting everything that comes along until then. ;)

(And might I add that youtube's search function totally sucks. If you type in Matt Good, and filter by "today", and sort by "newest", you see 3 of the 4 videos I just linked. Why "Explode" doesn't show up, I have no idea. Hence, if anyone stumbles upon something not already in my playlist after a few hours or so, please speak up!)

Edited by umdesch4

There we go...

Thunder Bay - Nov 22, 2009

A single Explosion / Born Losers -

Sound quality is kinda weird on this one, compared to the other ianbtv ones, but still a fun clip for the screwing around the band's doing at the start of it.

Outta nowhere, we get another clip from Saskatoon...

Saskatoon - Nov 19, 2009

Last Parade -

The video quality is pretty sweet too, and although the sound quality ain't exactly stellar, you get a pretty good sense of how strong the vocal harmonies were in this performance.