Giant -

Born Losers -

Last Parade -

Black Helicopter -

Apparitions -

Weapon -

Odette -

Empty's Theme Park -

(sound quality on most of these is pretty bad, you've been warned)

Halifax - Dec 4, 2009

The Boy Who Could Explode -

Weapon -

Us Remains Impossible -

Kitchener - Nov 30, 2009

Black Helicopter -

Last Parade -

Empty's Theme Park -

...and this just in...

Saint Johns - Dec 5, 2009

Apparitions -

Cripes man, those guys could teach us west-coasters a thing or two about audience participation...

That recording has poor quality to begin with but it's not helped by the obnoxious audience. I would want to go to a show to hear the musicians perform, not the audience. Now the audience can make it a better experience but there is such a thing as over-doing it.

Thanks for posting all these videos by the way!

And WHERE IS THE VIDEO OF FOUGHT TO FIGHT IT ALREADY?!!

Edited by Manchalivin

My sentiments exactly (re F2FI). Also, I have to ask why we haven't seen any video of X-Rated beyond Kitchener. It's been played at every show since!

I'm updating the wall-of-shame. Moncton has had long enough already, so I guess we're not getting anything from there:

Key City Theatre - Cranbrook, British Columbia - Nov 11

Encana Events Centre - Dawson Creek, British Columbia - Nov 13

Red Deer Memorial Centre - Red Deer, Alberta - Nov 16

Capitol Centre - North Bay, Ontario - Nov 26

Charles W. Stockey Centre - Parry Sound, Ontario - Nov 27

Oxygen Night Club - Moncton, New Brunswick - Dec 3

No new videos yet today. I suspect we won't see anything new until Bellville tomorrow night, assuming Matt makes it out of Newfoundland!

We've got a pile of new videos (at least 8) that looks pretty decent so far, from Saint John's. Updating coming as soon as I file them properly...

Saint Johns - Dec 5, 2009

Hello Time Bomb -

The Future is X-Rated -

Load Me Up -

Giant -

Born Losers -

Last Parade -

The Boy Who Could Explode -

Apparitions -

Now I gotta go watch 'em all! ;)

Ok, finally watched them all, and I gotta say...if anything, the boys are getting even more comfortable with X-Rated than they were in Kitchener. Great performance, IMHO.

Edited by umdesch4

there are no videos of the kitchener incident right? when he asked the guy to leave? I bet it was a pure rock'n'roll moment. i love that he did it, wished i could see it! we read the blog while having diner at the venue in quebec city and he mentioned it onstage too!

my friend amy filmed a very nice quality version of "silent army in the trees" in HD 1080! but apparently it ddnt make its way to here!! she gotta come here and post it!! ;)

i keep watching it, its awesome!!!

even though i've been a fan of matt's music and live show for years, i only just joined the bored, but am very excited to explore all it has to offer...

this is a great thread, as i am a youtube addict. i'm surprised my latest video didn't make it onto here in all of your searchings! weird...

anyway so far this tour i've been to the kingston and quebec city shows, but i've only so far uploaded 'silent army in the trees' from quebec city.

it was one of the best shows i've seen all year...epic, epic, EPIC performance. and in a tiny bar of all places! can't even begin to describe how GOOD it was!

here's the link to my video for silent army in the trees in QC:

...feel free to add to the 'official' vancouver tour youtube playlist - i think this is a brilliant idea bringing all the vids together cohesively like that! BRAVO!

OMG! That's an amazing recording (a bit of audio distortion, but that's ok ;) ). I wonder how many other videos might be missing. I tell ya, youtube's search function totally sucks. I checked several times that day, and this never came up once!

Thanks! Definitely adding to the playlist...

awesome! thanks! yeah this camera's a bit finnicky when it comes to being super close. if i'm further back in the crowd, or in a seated venue a bit further back, it is fine. it's got a stereo mic and it distorts really easily with a lot of heavy bass when it's close to the speakers :)

anyway, i totally know what you mean about youtube's search tool. it's weird! shouldn't be that way...

in any case, glad you enjoyed it :)

i really wish i had recorded more since it was such an intimate venue, but i was way too into the show and i felt badly holding the cam up in front of matt for too long...i just wanted to take it all in!

Yes, I just noticed the "official" channel now has a whole pile of videos. It's been there for a while (see the first video in "the playlist" http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=6C44E92C3871BCD5 ), but for a long time, that was the only video on there.

Also this:

Saint John's - Dec 05, 2009

Hello Time Bomb -

Gotta love the audience all singing it wrong right before the sugar smacks line (around 2:39). <forehead smack>

@Moonlight_Graham

just to say so, i approve to the message but your signature is really disturbing to me every time i read this forum.

i can't handle watching it. *closing my eyes... *and opening them again to watch more of matt good's youtube videos