alex_madf3rit

The Question Above You Game

About 4 months ago. It was one of those blind dates where you have a friend who says, "Man, she'll be perfect for you. You are single, she's single, it's going to work!" It definitely didn't work.

What is your favourite drink (alcoholic or nonalcoholic)?

alcohol - rye and ginger

non-alcohol - diet rootbeer

what should you be doing right now, other than bum around on the internet?

Nothing, actually, except maybe laundry and dishes. I'm all prepped for the lecture I'm giving on Monday, and am getting over the flu so I'm just chillin` until it's time to go to work tonight.

What's your favourite band you've discovered in 2010?

Surfer Blood or Fucked Up

What's the funniest thing you've read on a bathroom stall?

good question, sorry it was wasted!

oprah actually has some good shit sometimes.. so her.

dream city to live in?

I'm glad I don't get to see the same commercials over and over again.

To answer my own question regarding the bathroom stall, I was in and one and someone wrote "bachelor of arts dispenser" over the toilet paper.

What's the best piece of clothing you own?

Hahaha Well I eat a diet extremely high in fiber, so I'm like fucking clockwork.

For guys, mainly: the Power Rangers are real and want you to join them. Only problem? You have to be the pink one: do you do it?

Edited by Prometheon

it was, until you had to start paying for it.

(i know, it's only a couple bucks a month, but still)

favorite vegetable?

I've dated one, met another (Sean), and would love to hang out with more. Shade and I were gonna jam, but timing didn't work out, I'd love to party w/ Ryan, and I'm sure Adam and I will have a nerdy drink-fest one day. And that's just the plausable people!

If we're living in fantasy land, there are few Boreders I WOULDN'T want to meet, and I'm not going to name them cuz I don't want to be a prick (but Chris is not among them. I think we'd have a decent time if he just let me decide what to do.)

Have you ever met someone FROM THE INTERWEBS!? If so, who's your favourite person?

Sure, a couple of bored members, and a number of clients that I worked with via video chat over the years.

Favorite, an architect named Corrine about 9 years ago...for several obvious and dubious reasons.

Ever been so depressed that you drank yourself into the seventh concentric circle of Dante's Easybake?