juanpe

Acoustic Performance & Autograph Session

Guest Idioteque

"First 100 fans will receive a wristband to meet Matt & receive an autograph following his performance."

Aka if you get the wristband you get the whole package.

Anybody from Vancouver want to try & do a meet up for this? So we can make sure we all get in?

Guest Idioteque

Didn't you preorder and get one of the signed copies?

It's just that the HMV is super small.  I guess my thought is that the wristband is a good way to ensure one will get to see the performance, since it would seem that the venue capacity (if you want to call it that) can't be much over 100 people in any event.

Exactly, so I'm guessing you have to go first thing in the morning, get a copy & wristband then come back at 5pm which will be closed for the 100 winners.

Guest Idioteque

I was a carpenter for the Victoria Secret on the corner of Robson and Burrard lol. All the pictures of the ladies on the wall I hung up too.

I'm pretty sure that the performance will be limited to the 100 winners because the autographs are happening right after the performance & it would be pretty hard for the staff to try and push out half a crowd and round up people with the wristbands. The signings I've been to I know they shut the store down for the event because it would be kind of odd to have people walking around buying stuff while there's an event going on lol.

Who knows hopefully they clear that part up though.

Guest Idioteque

I wonder if there's a limit on how many albums you can buy=how many wristband 1 person is allowed to have.

If there's a limit for 2 or 3, I'd have no problem getting some wristbands for the people who can't make it early.

Guest Idioteque

"WIN YOUR WAY TO A PRIVATE SHOW

Join Matt as he debuts tracks from his upcoming record "Chaotic Neutral" live at a secret location in Toronto, ON on Sept 17th. To enter for your chance to win, please complete the submission form on the Contest page.

~Team MG"

I wish I could go to this.

Join Matt as he debuts tracks from his upcoming record "Chaotic Neutral" live at a secret location in Toronto, ON on Sept 17th. To enter for your chance to win, please complete the submission form on the Contest page.

~Team MG"

OMG.  I'm arriving in Toronto on the 17th for a short vacation.  If anyone wins this and needs a +1, I'll gladly buy dinner or bring you something from the States (as long as it doesn't get me busted at the border).  If I score tix, I'll happily give up the +1 to anyone who can make it.

Edited by uglyredhonda

~Team MG"

Would love to win tickets to this!  I've driven to Toronto for a lot less.  Contest entry completed!

I'd die for the new album autographed...

So, I guess that means you missed the 100 signed albums at Maple Music.com? Do you have any albums or merch signed by Matt or MGB? I noticed that you have probably been around on The Bored for much longer than me. I saw your name in an old post from many years ago.

Since you live far away and don't live in Canada and will probably miss his tour this year, maybe I can get him to sign something for you (if I have spare time). I go to all of his concerts after all. :)  

If there is no Meet & Greet package offered this year, I probably won't be able to do it though. Hanging around tour buses after a show is not really my thing.

Edited by girl

Guest Idioteque

So, I guess that means you missed the 100 signed albums at Maple Music.com? Do you have any albums or merch signed by Matt or MGB? I noticed that you have probably been around on The Bored for much longer than me. I saw your name in an old post from many years ago.

Since you live far away and don't live in Canada and will probably miss his tour this year, maybe I can get him to sign something for you (if I have spare time). I go to all of his concerts after all. :)  

If there is no Meet & Greet package offered this year, I probably won't be able to do it though. Hanging around tour buses after a show is not really my thing.

I'll pitch in on this. Since I already have a guaranteed signed preorder, I can give the cd I have to buy in Vancouver to Juanpe.

Side note: I'm betting there will be.  The Dec 12th Peterborough show was on sale for a bit (it isn't now - I'm assuming it wasn't supposed to be), but you couldn't buy any seats in the first few rows.  (On the same note, I'm betting the big announcement on the 8th will be a tour.)

If you could do something like that for me, I would love you forever!!!!

:rolleyes:

I'll pitch in on this. Since I already have a guaranteed signed preorder, I can give the cd I have to buy in Vancouver to Juanpe.

Tony saves the day!

Sure, can you do that ? Juanpe can get it sooner then.

Guest Idioteque

Yeah I'd have no problem doing that if Juanpe wants it.
Juanpe, if you want a little care package tell me 2 of your favourite MG(B) albums so I can get those signed as well, no point in just mailing 1 CD. 

I am just overwhelmed with you, guys :)

You are making me the happiest guy in the world!!!

My two other favorite MG(B) albums are "The Audio of Being" and "White Light Rock & Roll Review".

I do not really know what to say... You are such nice people...