NationofCool

Matthew Good Is Being Sued

Typo: The suject of this topic should read "I Saw The New Video for It's Been a While Since I Was Your Man!!!!"

The video is soooo cool.. it's like so raw and I love the black and white.. definitely back to the good video days!! It's a more modern, simplistic video, but it really fits the moood of the song quite well. Cant wait for your reactions on it!

I dont know how this is only a "featured" rotation video on Muchmusic.. its way better than 99% of the crap that they play now anyway.

Edited by NationofCool

lol.. well I wont ruin it.. but I will make you more anxious... because it is DEFINITELY one of the better videos from MG in a long time! ;)

and guess what?!!!!!!! :angry:

It's finally up on the MMM Top10 Voting Countdown...

so EVERYBODY GO AND VOTE!!!!!!!

http://www.muchmoremusic.com/top10/

Let's get this mother-canucker to #1!!!!

Edited by NationofCool

YES PEOPLE VOTE!!!!

I've been voting for the past couple of days. If you vote then there will be a better chance that you see the video...and the bonus is that you will know when it will be on! MMM top 10

Edit: And you scared the crap out of me with your title to this thread...i actually would have believed it if you kept running with it.

Edited by lcpja

Well if you go to muchmoremusic.com/top10 to vote for the video, it will make it to their daily top 10 countdown that they play on MMM around 8pm EST... usually it takes a while for a song to crack the top 10 countdown because its relatively unknown.. but once you get it into the top 10... everyone who watches MMM will see it.. and want to vote for it again and again... because you need to vote for 10 videos.. and often ppl dont know 10 videos from the list so they pick whats already on the top 10

But wow.. I've watched the MuchMoreMusic top 10 for a couple of days now, and I'm not optimistic. Look at this CRAP that people vote for! And this is adult contemporary! This is what mature, responsible adults are voting for!

God help us...

Actually to be honest I didnt care that much for the video. It was alright, but it certainly wasnt as good as I expected. Plus he didnt have his glasses on. Seemed like his face was missing something. Oh well. Still a fantastic song.