Mr.Domino

Oct. 15th Show

lol, I personally nominate Yasa for lead moderator on this site... that was so well articulated... I swear there needs to be a medal awarded or something here.... lol, the car battery on sack is classic.

You guys are funny!

Hi all,

I'm back from calgary...the show kicked ass as usual.

I got the setlist (pats i think) and guitar pick. Got 2 t-shirts (1 for me and 1 for juanpe). And like i expected i got to talk to Matt after the show. All the rest of the details will be in my journal.

Also i'll give a shout out to Rebecca and those 2 guys that me and my brother talked to at the very front of the line. Sorry i can't remember your names.

Yasa, I too was front row right in front of Christian... I was wearing a black shirt and tan pants; my friend next to me was wearing a chevy IROCZ hat... didja see us?

Maybe...I was wearing a red Nike t-shirt, maybe you were behind me screaming in my ear...did you by any chance near the beginning of the concert tell the person to your left to grab the rail and push everyone back that were pushing you? If so, then you were near me. (Note: I wasn't that person to the left)

Nuke Bird... you're such a classy guy to let a gal stand infront of you..... (p.s. I know you're a perv. so don't try and hide it.)

lol, j/k (or am i?)

yes i am

hahaha yes Yasa that was me; "Get your elbows in there and just give yourself some room!"  I was at the barrier though, so I doubt I could've been behind you. I let this short girl in front of me 'cause she couldn't see.

And I completely appreciate it! Thank you so very much, I'm not sure I would have enjoyed it quite as much if you hadn't been nice enough to let me go in front of you! ;)

Nuke Bird... you're such a classy guy to let a gal stand infront of you..... (p.s. I know you're a perv. so don't try and hide it.)

lol, j/k (or am i?)

yes i am

i just wanted to quote this comment... it seemed fun.

I didn't hear anyone shout Radio Bomb, but the guy yelling "RICO!" was one of my friends that went.

Yeah, and then The Guitarist (Can't remember his name) Started to play the intro, right?

Hey, the guitarist's name is Christian, but I'm sure you know that now:)

I was there...stonewalled near the back behind the "Wall of Tall." I'm not a short person by any means, but it seemed that everyone over 6 feet decided it would be fun to stand in front of me and my short friends. And then the surrounding folks kept shooting me pissy glares when I'd get excited over a song. It's seriously not my fualt that I can recognize a song after one note...

I was quiet **during** the songs. That's all that matters:) But I will admit i cna get a bit "excited."

I saw a young woman wearing a home-made t-shirt for this website while waiting at the Tour bus, so I thought I'd come check it out. Seems nice enough to me.