brandonmoza

Agoraphobe

Wow i'm really impressed with the rate they are giving us these songs, and I am so happy they released this one, since I was watching the video going "Man i can't wait to have that song!" and then like a week later it's up. I'm really digging this new duo, even though some of it is very expiremental, but very awesome.

Anyone else know that there is another excellent song by almost the same name? It's called "Agoraphobia" and it's by Incubus. I love Incubus though, second favourite band.

"I wanna stay inside. I wanna stay inside for good."

Just thought it was interesting that my two favourite music acts have a song that is almost identical in name/topic.

I love this song so much. When I heard that snippet from the video clip at +JPH I was so insanely excited, and now I have it! I think it's absolutely beautiful just the way it is. If it got any better, I think I'd pee myself. ;) Sooooo amazing, and I'm really hoping that Matt&Ryan play a few shows, even if just locally. [i'm so lucky to be local]

Edited by Kharmalina