heyrabbit

Mg Painting

I'm sure I'd be violating some copyright law by selling this, although I'm interested in knowing how much I could get for it.

It's got to be rare. there can't be many MG paintings.atleast I haven't seen any. I love beautiful midnight and this image. It was done in acrylic a few years ago.

post-10-1104726581.jpg

Edited by heyrabbit

Don't let your paitning go for 20 bucks or even 55 bucks. Make people pay for the time that you put into it .

I'd say keep it.

Words of wisdom.

You should think of it as a creation. Just just a thing with some paint on it. It is valuable because you put time and effort into it, and also supplies.

Your time and talent being the most important one, and also the one people tend to put the lesser value on.

Rest assured I speak with experience. I'm a professional photographer. There are far too many people who don't realize the creativity and time consuming effort to create a work of art.

Oh, and if you have to ship it, don't forget to add that into the price.

I agree I definitely put value on all my work. That's why I have no idea what I'd sell it for. Whatever price I'd be willing to sell it for would likely me more than most are willing to pay. That's okay with me. I like my painting.

I love it, would you be interested in making one for me? (provided I pay you of course.) messege me.

I made it in school - where I had all the supplies available. I can paint, although I don't. it was just for school. That painting is pretty easy you should try it.

I'm not in vancouver although I may be going sometime in the near/relatively near future

I love it, would you be interested in making one for me? (provided I pay you of course.) messege me.

I made it in school - where I had all the supplies available. I can paint, although I don't. it was just for school. That painting is pretty easy you should try it.

I'm not in vancouver although I may be going sometime in the near/relatively near future

Crap, oh well. its really good.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.