Psychopompador

"oh Be Joyful" Single Cover Art

I'm attaching it here.

And yes, Meegee has two e's. You can even mail MG on his blog to check or ask Meegee herself on hers.

But Megan has only one e. If you are going to argue from a cover stand point then "The Salteens" albums "Short-Term Memories" and "Let Go Of Your Bad Days" both say Megan Bradfield, and the recently released "Sparrow" album, "The Early Years" also lists her name as Megan Bradfield. Did you ever think that maybe Matthew Good misspells her name on her blog and what not?

I'm attaching it here.

And yes, Meegee has two e's. You can even mail MG on his blog to check or ask Meegee herself on hers.

But Megan has only one e. If you are going to argue from a cover stand point then "The Salteens" albums "Short-Term Memories" and "Let Go Of Your Bad Days" both say Megan Bradfield, and the recently released "Sparrow" album, "The Early Years" also lists her name as Megan Bradfield. Did you ever think that maybe Matthew Good misspells her name on her blog and what not?

Well it has two e's on her blog: http://meegee.blogspot.com/ and check LL's site.

I'm attaching it here.

Well it has two e's on her blog: http://meegee.blogspot.com/ and check LL's site.

From the comments section of "Meegee Blog" for the post "man o man pt. 2". There was a little discussion about the spelling of her name in there...

No, Matt is right! My name is spelled Megan, but pronounced "meegan". (Its the way Aussies generally say it--and that is where I was named.

Oh well...mispelled/mispronounced once again.

sometimes people yell to me while I am onstage "Meejee!" but it is Meegee.

90% of the time I get maygan not meegan...identity crisis...boo

whats up with haloscan again? cannot count!

meeeeegeee | 07.07.05 - 11:09 pm | #

Edited by Matt

whats up with haloscan again? cannot count!

meeeeegeee | 07.07.05 - 11:09 pm | #

Sorry Matt, the person who made this comment was named "meeeeegeee". Until you can prove otherwise, I'm claiming that as the actual spelling.

Boy, you're just fuckin' dying to be right, aren't you?